Other than retirement, I currently have over 50% of my assets in Cash........

I've had about 15% on very standard saving funds despite corona and everything.. unfortunately i'm not a millionaire like most of my fellow sherdoggers but if you don't have the cash to buy property i'd just put it in funds.. if it's a longterm investment that is..

Otherwise just buy as much coke as you can and double your money.. you might even get to shoot someone..

I've had about 15% on very standard saving funds despite corona and everything.. unfortunately i'm not a millionaire like most of my fellow sherdoggers but if you don't have the cash to buy property i'd just put it in funds.. if it's a longterm investment that is..

Otherwise just buy as much coke as you can and double your money.. you might even get to shoot someone..

I bet recreational drugs are a hot commodity right now.

Let’s hope it doesn’t crash December 19

It's gonna be awesome!

Leon...

tenor.gif

Fuck funds. You can get a much better return with online assets, even if you are only partnering up as the funds with someone else.

The multiples typically range from 28-36x and multiples have been increasing in 2020 as more people move into the space and it gets more interest and competitive to purchase (especially in the 20k to 500k range).

Other big thing Is that they are cash flow businesses. It's very easy to leverage and take cash out of the business to reinvest elsewhere. You can also grow an asset, flip it, then buy something bigger.

Why squirrel money away into a shitty fund for single digits returns when you can get easy double digit returns my way?

Now, is there risk? Absolutely, but if you don't stagnate and diversify your monetization methods, you can ride through the constant changes. Don't just go all in on Amazon Associates as it's the biggest affiliate and then cry when they cut their program commission percentages and you lose 30% of revenue overnight (it happened this year)

Fuck funds. You can get a much better return with online assets, even if you are only partnering up as the funds with someone else.

The multiples typically range from 28-36x and multiples have been increasing in 2020 as more people move into the space and it gets more interest and competitive to purchase (especially in the 20k to 500k range).

Other big thing Is that they are cash flow businesses. It's very easy to leverage and take cash out of the business to reinvest elsewhere. You can also grow an asset, flip it, then buy something bigger.

Why squirrel money away into a shitty fund for single digits returns when you can get easy double digit returns my way?

Now, is there risk? Absolutely, but if you don't stagnate and diversify your monetization methods, you can ride through the constant changes. Don't just go all in on Amazon Associates as it's the biggest affiliate and then cry when they cut their program commission percentages and you lose 30% of revenue overnight (it happened this year)

And this is why you are richer than me..

most people don't like or understand money that way.. most can never really equate money to freedom before they have fuck you money and a very small minority ever will..

But yeah.. if you can make out what you said into a functioning business model that's a very good way of making money..

I’ve been buying a little bit of gold here and there as a hedge against inflation.

Interest rates are low but would you be concerned about buying at possibly the top of the market?

Depends on where you live I suppose. I wouldn't buy in Detroit obviously but, apart from small fluctuations, real estate in major cities that are on a trajectory of growth tends to keep or increase it's value. I don't think we've seen anything like the top of the market yet.

What is the model? You buy the website, put people to work on it, then split the revenue?

What is the model? You buy the website, put people to work on it, then split the revenue?

Depends on the owner and asset. If you are getting started on small sites in the 10k to 50k range, it's often owner/operator ran with the owner hiring a freelancer to create content. If someone has a portfolio or a much larger site, u build a team to manage different aspects. Some people also do owner + operator, where the owner either hires or partners with someone to run the asset. Some operators will buy into equity via running the asset for example.

What works best for you depends on who you are, what your skills are, how big the portfolio or project is and who else you know.

Houses in major markets are still ridiculously overvalued.

Oh believe me I agree with the sentiment. To me they're just wood, brick and mortar. However my sentiment doesn't determine their value. I don't see how with population growth and inflation real estate in major cities would lose it's value. People will always need a roof over their heads. But who knows. Times are fucked.

I’ve been buying a little bit of gold here and there as a hedge against inflation.

When people say they buy gold do you buy actual gold or gold ETF? I don’t really know how to buy gold.

When people say they buy gold do you buy actual gold or gold ETF? I don’t really know how to buy gold.
Go to pawn shops, haggle down to as low as they will go(usually current gold scrap weight)

Melt that shit into bricks yourself.

profit

I prefer owning the physical gold. I get it from a local coin shop and also online.

Back