Other than Fedor, would any human in history be a favorite against Stipe prime for prime?

Even in the past fifty years there are plenty. That being said humans have existed in their current form for 200,000 years. You dont think well fed mammoth slayers would give Stipe just a bit of trouble in hand to hand? Our ancestors were a much different kind of tough than soft ass westerners currently are. Including dudes from Ohio. Still Stipe wouldnt make it easy.
Lol. No. "Mammoth slayers" get wrecked by any current heavyweight fighter.

Every NFL and NBA roster ever
Fedor
Seagal
Cain
Mirko
Struve
LaBeouf
JDS
Reem
Bilzerian
Werdum
Nog
Bill Duke

Pirme Big Nog(although times have changed), prime Cain, prime JDS and maybe HW roided to the gills Jones would have the best odds I think, but I'd favor Stipe against anyone for sure save for Fedor.

I'd still favor DC over Stipe. So far we've seen them fight 5 rounds over 2 fights and DC took majority of the rounds. DC is also on the edge of retirement when these bouts took place.

Other then that I agree with most of the other names like Jones, Fedor, JDS, Cain

Any boxer ever.
Superior Sport.

Prime high level boxers wouldn't fight in the UFC. They'd just stand on top of a mountain of Italian leather briefcases filled with stacks of $100 bills and look condescendingly down at the MMA fighters.

I'd still favor DC over Stipe. So far we've seen them fight 5 rounds over 2 fights and DC took majority of the rounds. DC is also on the edge of retirement when these bouts took place.

Other then that I agree with most of the other names like Jones, Fedor, JDS, Cain

The DC win was a bit unfair because of the eye poke. It's 1-0 Stipe as far as I'm concerned.

Back