Other peoples awkward moments that make you feel awkward

I cannot watch the Office because of this. I just start cringing uncontrollably.

I don't tend to much anymore. It's more your own sense of shame that you are projecting on someone than they are actually that embarrassed and acting like they should be as embarrassed as you feel at that moment is just arrogant, imo. Though if I'm really invested in the person I will feel embarrassed for someone. But I'll be tactful about it, if I do need to mention it.

Looks like someone passed their community college psychology class!

That episode of freaks n geeks...

I was in a pubic speaking class my freshman year in college. Some dude brought in a guitar for his speech. During the demonstration, he was sniffing his nose when suddenly a foot long string of snot hung from his nose before he quickly wiped it away. He turned bright red and had a hard time finishing the speech and everyone acted like they didn't notice but I was like this...

200x200px-ZC-36369c52_jack-nicholson-nodding-gif.gif

Joe Namath trying to kiss Suzy Kolber was also great.

Did I just get to the 4th page without somebody posting this...

[YT]lj3iNxZ8Dww[/YT]

I got to 0.28 seconds before I stopped.

I get what shes saying. We need to educate dem africans

I was in a pubic speaking class my freshman year in college. Some dude brought in a guitar for his speech. During the demonstration, he was sniffing his nose when suddenly a foot long string of snot hung from his nose before he quickly wiped it away. He turned bright red and had a hard time finishing the speech and everyone acted like they didn't notice but I was like this...

Joe Namath trying to kiss Suzy Kolber was also great.

Speech class is great for this. Two I remember specifically are one guy that was an up talker, meaning his voice would rise a little bit as his sentence went on and made it almost impossible for him to stress the correct words as well as for anyone listening to tell he was done. After every speech I remember him giving that semester, there was always about 15-30 seconds of the class staring at him wondering if he was done or not. Another was a big girl giving a speech about Irish dancing and in the middle she busts out and starts doing the Riverdance stuff. There was a guy that always sat next to me that generally would sleep through others' speeches, I remember him popping up and audibly saying "What the hell is going on?"

I always find the children situations the most awkward haha

A few years back I worked in a hotel and 9 year old girl came up to the bar with her father. She was singing, so I said;

"What song are you singing?"

and she replied;

"I touch myself!" (A song by the divinyls about...well you know)

The father went red. The kid kept singing. I moonwalked away :redface:

Legit LOL

Chris Cornell releasing his solo album produced by Timbaland.

Those commercials with the guy and the kids all sitting at a table always get me.

There is one on right now where the guy asks what they are better at and one kid says he is better at being funny. He then says the lamest joke of all time. It makes me laugh but at the same time it is akward as hell...

Those commercials with the guy and the kids all sitting at a table always get me.

There is one on right now where the guy asks what they are better at and one kid says he is better at being funny. He then says the lamest joke of all time. It makes me laugh but at the same time it is akward as hell...

I think the SONIC commercials are even worse. The two guys sitting outside in their car, eating chicken tenders, pretzel dogs or whatever menu item they happen to be pushing at the time and making terrible, cringe inducing improv (or partial improv at least). I read about them online and apparently they do that stuff for a living and they have rabid fans that will defend them to the death. Shocking. I cannot stand to watch those ads.

Same goes for the new Wendy's girl. I think she has the gig because there are a lot of dudes who think she's attractive, but come on.

I think the SONIC commercials are even worse. The two guys sitting outside in their car, eating chicken tenders, pretzel dogs or whatever menu item they happen to be pushing at the time and making terrible, cringe inducing improv (or partial improv at least). I read about them online and apparently they do that stuff for a living and they have rabid fans that will defend them to the death. Shocking. I cannot stand to watch those ads.

Same goes for the new Wendy's girl. I think she has the gig because there are a lot of dudes who think she's attractive, but come on.

LOL. The Wendy's commercial where she says makes a joke about her taste buds is god awful. The Sonic guys are pretty bad too.

lol I like the Sonic guys but I agree about the Wendys girl she seriously pisses me off

i was paying for my stuff at the dollar store the other day when an old man came up to the cashier and said "please tell me you have a bathroom?". before she could respond, he shat himself (or cut one of the worst farts in history). that was cringeworthy....and stinky.

LOL. The Wendy's commercial where she says makes a joke about her taste buds is god awful. The Sonic guys are pretty bad too.

YES. And that weird guy that keeps taking photos is a horrible sidekick as well.

lol I like the Sonic guys but I agree about the Wendys girl she seriously pisses me off

LOL That's alright. At least you don't like the new Wendy.

Back