Other peoples awkward moments that make you feel awkward

Fifty cent getting shut down by Erin Andrews... Or Kanye and John Mayer's missed handshake. I dare you to find a more awkward moments than these in recent history.

Both were incredibly hard to watch.

I am the exact opposite of you. The awkward moments of others almost bring me to a state of sexual arousal. Going to a dinner party where the hosts get into a huge argument in front of everyone is like foreplay to me.

And the more uncomfortable everyone else gets, the more I like it.

tumblr_luoz1m2dXv1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

Paul Buentello

"Don't fear me... Fear the consequences"

Fear the crickets as others have dubbed that moment. Sad- but that's what you get for trying to push your catchphrase rather than have it go over in an organic way.

You never heard the Rock say- when I say if ya smell...you all start to say it along with me back in the WWE days.

God damn, you just blew both those out of the water. lol @ the headbutt count. That was physically painful to watch.

Yea headbutt count was disturbing. But the kid had me fucking rolling- the voice, the creepy grin/stare at the camera- calling his g/f baby girl...what the fuck. I gotta read the YouTube comments.

Fifty cent getting shut down by Erin Andrews... Or Kanye and John Mayer's missed handshake. I dare you to find a more awkward moments than these in recent history.

Both were incredibly hard to watch.

I still don't get the 50 cent/Erin Andrews thing. Lots of celebrities kiss each other on the cheek and that's what he looked like he was going in for. She just got confused for a second and turned her head each way. Sorta weird but I don't think he was going for a real kiss. Not like the guy in that Blind Date headbutt video lol.

I almost forgot about his cringeworthy this was.

I still don't get the 50 cent/Erin Andrews thing. Lots of celebrities kiss each other on the cheek and that's what he looked like he was going in for. She just got confused for a second and turned her head each way. Sorta weird but I don't think he was going for a real kiss. Not like the guy in that Blind Date headbutt video lol.

I almost forgot about his cringeworthy this was.

Jesus that was unbearable.

does anyone have the GIF of the in ring staredown and subsequent awkwardness right at the start of the Anderson Silva/ Demian Maia fight?

More recently, "The only difference from us in here and you guys out there is...

... we're brave for about 15 minutes longer" I was watching it by myself at like 6am and I physically turned my face into the couch wanting to cry. Awkward as hell.

I always find the children situations the most awkward haha

A few years back I worked in a hotel and 9 year old girl came up to the bar with her father. She was singing, so I said;

"What song are you singing?"

and she replied;

"I touch myself!" (A song by the divinyls about...well you know)

The father went red. The kid kept singing. I moonwalked away :redface:

I really enjoy it when somebody get's into an awkward moment and TS your story is hilarious. I would have probably burst out laughing if I was in your situation.

I don't tend to much anymore. It's more your own sense of shame that you are projecting on someone than they are actually that embarrassed and acting like they should be as embarrassed as you feel at that moment is just arrogant, imo. Though if I'm really invested in the person I will feel embarrassed for someone. But I'll be tactful about it, if I do need to mention it.

I am the exact opposite of you. The awkward moments of others almost bring me to a state of sexual arousal. Going to a dinner party where the hosts get into a huge argument in front of everyone is like foreplay to me.

And the more uncomfortable everyone else gets, the more I like it.

I know what you mean bro. I have the exact same feeling when people get in embarrassing situations. I simply love it.

Watching news reporters talk about shit they know nothing about and trying to have an opinion, they always end up sounding stupid.

When I try to listen to some songs, and I feel embarrassed by how shit the lyrics are.

Horrible scripts in movies, god damn, one of the reasons I barely watch movies.

I watched episodes 1 and 2 of Black is the new orange, oh my god it was so painful to watch.

Did I just get to the 4th page without somebody posting this...

[YT]lj3iNxZ8Dww[/YT]

I got to 0.28 seconds before I stopped.

Back