Other indicators of PED use based on the recently published reports

What's the half-life for epitestosterone? Because it's wierd how high it was, and why he would take that (or something that gives the same effect) and have low testosterone at the same time.
Because the T levels are so high, he had to take so much E to balance the levels, but it's not that simple because it takes so much times to get it right and he was taken by surprise! So the second sample got a little better. So, his natural Testosterone were so low because he took the masking agent to even out his elevated level to normal, but in the process it made it look like he had very low T. So he was taking many kinds of juice for him to mess-up so bad. Whoever was helping him, should be indicted too! JJ is really in big trouble and so is the UFC(since they knew about it) because they will get sued by DC and everyone involved!

My fear is that this is a huge story and thus far no one except fringe mma news sites have reported on it... With no pressure they won't test further

My fear as well is that the majority of mma media will allow this to be brushed aside. Unfortunately they are the only one with the loud enough voices to get the additional testing preformed.

Wow. This is big news. I'll admit I've found it hard to find links to his other blood hormone irregularities. It's all about the coke right now. We need some more experts posting in this thread.

Well its pretty obvious now that the UFC is going to do whatever it can to stop this from going any further, to be honest I would too if I was UFC management, my biggest star, and the only one left with potential huge PPV power, specially after that huge income they got from UFC 182...I already believe that the UFC put out a msg to the big reporters to not comment further on this as it would be libel and defamation...

Wow. This is big news. I'll admit I've found it hard to find links to his other blood hormone irregularities. It's all about the coke right now. We need some more experts posting in this thread.

Because the T levels are so high, he had to take so much E to balance the levels, but it's not that simple because it takes so much times to get it right and he was taken by surprise! So the second sample got a little better. So, his natural Testosterone were so low because he took the masking agent to even out his elevated level to normal, but in the process it made it look like he had very low T. So he was taking many kinds of juice for him to mess-up so bad. Whoever was helping him, should be indicted too! JJ is really in big trouble and so is the UFC(since they knew about it) because they will get sued by DC and everyone involved!

No, he actually had low T. Masking agents don't lower T, from what I know. And they test for masking agents.

I got dubs for saying this once. I was told we can't state that we believe anyone is doping unless they have tested positive, despite mountains of evidence that they are.

To illustrate, insinuating that Vitor has doped at any point other than when we tested would be dub worthy if they were consistent about it.

I noticed his lutinizing hormones were low and all over the charts each test as well.
obvious signs of hormone suppression.

I got dubs for saying this once. I was told we can't state that we believe anyone is doping unless they have tested positive, despite mountains of evidence that they are.

To illustrate, insinuating that Vitor has doped at any point other than when we tested would be dub worthy if they were consistent about it.

What if I said bob sapp has used steroids? I would I banned?

not saying he his, just asking a question

What if I said bob sapp has used steroids? I would I banned?

not saying he his, just asking a question

Has he tested positive? if not, it's against the rules to say it.

Would you be banned? Probably not because the mods aren't consistent. Someone probably got butthurt I insinuated his favorite fighter doped and reported me.

The mods have already pinned the potential masking thread to the front. Not exactly a sign they are worried about people calling Jones a PED user.

It's odd that people would expect a dirty fighter like Jones - the dirtiest fighter in the UFC - to always be 100% clean in testing.

If you judge him by the content of his character, the latest news is no surprise.

Back