Other indicators of PED use based on the recently published reports

Abe123

White Belt
Reaction score
As a Jones fan this kinda of sucks for me to say, but I showed this to my friend who has working in the same field before, and he showed me some other indicators in the results that are not normal and would suggest that further testing be done, these are in no way definitive, but he said it would raise more than enough flags for blood work to be done.

Mentioned were the LH levels found in the report. I, like I assume many of you do not know what LH is, so below is a basic definition and a source for further reading.

"LH is a hormone that is produced in the pituitary gland in both men and women....In men, LH is also produced in the pituitary gland. LH binds to receptors in certain cells in the testes called Leydig cells. This leads to the release of testosterone, a hormone that is necessary for producing sperm cells."

Source: http://www.healthline.com/health/lh-blood-test#Preparation7

The average levels of LH for someone his age should only be in this range:

"men between the ages of 20 and 70: 0.7 to 7.9 IU/L or IUmL/mL"

Now here is a source, and plenty exist of how steroids can mess with your LH levels, the sources are below.

http://www.sportsci.org/encyc/anabstereff/anabstereff.html
http://ic.galegroup.com/ic/scic/Ref...gotitans&zid=0c2a81f3ff532f0337d4c300db2c835f

Jon's levels were only average in his second test at 3.7, where the other tests showed 0.5, and 15.9 respectively....

These are rather large differences within such a short time period as well. So basically the only thing normal in that test was the p/H levels of his urine ......

Oh yeah and UImL/mL and UIL/L are the same thing in case people get confused as the tests results are in UImL /mL and the indicator I posted above is in UIL/L

His levels mean that he used a masking agent, which could be either epitestosterone or dextran! Here is a little more about the subject:
Epitestosterone and Dextran

Dextran is the most commonly detected drug in a class of substances known as plasma expanders. In many ways, Dextran and other plasma expanding masking agents work along the same lines as diuretics. However, instead of diluting urine with large amounts of excreted water, plasma expanders dilute the blood. By increasing the amount of plasma

Anyone who believes Jones was not roiding is crazy....

wow this is getting really interesting.. gonna be a bad look on Jones if further tests come back as positive for roids or roid cover ups.

.. and the worst part is. If they wanted to get more samples from him to check, they can't. Because he is in rehab. Something is being hidden. Dana seems to be getting a little dirt on his hands

.. and the worst part is. If they wanted to get more samples from him to check, they can't. Because he is in rehab. Something is being hidden. Dana seems to be getting a little dirt on his hands

They have backup samples. They also still have pre/post-fight drug tests to check.

conspiracy! just kidding I don't pretend to understand any of this.

Force him to fight Cain now.

We may be witnessing his downfall, and it may not even be in the cage :(

Gus v. Rumble might be for a belt or shot at a belt that Jones won't have now. Time will tell.

normally I wouldnt believe it if he was accused, but I know allllll about shit nonsense subject sadly. The levels dont lie, he was doing a cycle

His levels mean that he used a masking agent, which could be either epitestosterone or dextran! Here is a little more about the subject:
Epitestosterone and Dextran

Dextran is the most commonly detected drug in a class of substances known as plasma expanders. In many ways, Dextran and other plasma expanding masking agents work along the same lines as diuretics. However, instead of diluting urine with large amounts of excreted water, plasma expanders dilute the blood. By increasing the amount of plasma

its so much stuff, if i were to keep it up wiht everything i would just spend hours reading it

i just hope they test retest w/e they do with his tests, do that stuff conte was talking about, and just sort this shit out

its so much stuff, if i were to keep it up wiht everything i would just spend hours reading it

i just hope they test retest w/e they do with his tests, do that stuff conte was talking about, and just sort this shit out

Ikr, so much suspense.

My fear is that this is a huge story and thus far no one except fringe mma news sites have reported on it... With no pressure they won't test further

Last edited:
My fear is that this is a huge story and thus far no one except fringe mma news sites have reported on it

To quell these fears, tweet out the information. Be it my thread, or your findings. It has what I've been doing and gotten some positive response.

They have more samples from those tests which they can use for further testing. And we still have pre/post fight tests coming.

Back