OT - SEARS got screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ Ian posting pics from his "extra-secret" stash.

lol Ian. Well at least I got a good laugh before i get banned. again sorry for wasting everyones time.....

lol Ian. Well at least I got a good laugh before i get banned. again sorry for wasting everyones time.....

oh_no.jpg

WhiteLightning didn't get banned so I doubt you will.

alright cool. one moment of stupidity. anyhow, considering this is S&P quick question for you guys. I have been confused on how to hold the bar while doing a front squat. I have been holding it in the joints of my arms just below my chest. But I watched a video where it said I am supposed to have the bar resting on the fronts of my shoulders. Am I doing it wrong, or is it just a different form of squat. Also is one better than the other? thanks.

alright cool. one moment of stupidity. anyhow, considering this is S&P quick question for you guys. I have been confused on how to hold the bar while doing a front squat. I have been holding it in the joints of my arms just below my chest. But I watched a video where it said I am supposed to have the bar resting on the fronts of my shoulders. Am I doing it wrong, or is it just a different form of squat. Also is one better than the other? thanks.

wrong03.jpg

You are doing a zercher deadlift, put it on the shoulders for a front squat.

Look at the FAQ for links to exercise directories

I just realised thats the great wall of china

You should probably just delete your account and start a new one because this profile is attached to so much phail right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back