OT - SEARS got screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stealing under $150 dollars is a misdemeanor.

Maybe in CA, but you guys let people use street drugs like reefer too. In states that respect the rule of law stealing is stealing. It's all punishable by having your right hand cut off so that you have to eat and wipe your ass with the same hand.

shoplifter1.jpg

Maybe in CA, but you guys let people use street drugs like reefer too. In states that respect the rule of law stealing is stealing. It's all punishable by having your right hand cut off so that you have to eat and wipe your ass with the same hand.

Have you been to India?

lol you guys are all right. I made up a stupid story cause I was bored. i didn't think people would really care. I am not even old enough to drive so how could I even get there lol. sorry for being stupid!

have a good one everyone.

mod. sorry for being a retard and making crap up. stupid useless thread. a thread deletion would be appreciated before all of my dignity is gone.....o wait to late!

That's a fantastic double standard ChaseT posted.
And people say that media bias is meaningless...

That's a fantastic double standard ChaseT posted.
And people say that media bias is meaningless...

Dude Chase made that whole thing up. He's from the pacific NW. Prime white supremacist country. The man sells copies of the Turner Diaries.

mod. sorry for being a retard and making crap up. stupid useless thread. a thread deletion would be appreciated before all of my dignity is gone.....o wait to late!

Congratulations. You will forever be known as "that full-of-shit patriot fan".

b0rt: I learned about the penalty for stealing in Missouri. Not CA.

No deletion, my post count demands a close and lock at most!

lol you guys are all right. I made up a stupid story cause I was bored. i didn't think people would really care. I am not even old enough to drive so how could I even get there lol. sorry for being stupid!

have a good one everyone.

*ians spidersenses detect back peddling*

Congratulations. You will forever be known as "that full-of-shit patriot fan".

b0rt: I learned about the penalty for stealing in Missouri. Not CA.

i know i know. its bad enough being a patriots fan lately. suggestion to everyone. do not stay up all night drinking soda and playing call of duty and then start posting stupid crap, it never ends well.

Making up a story, a lie, for attention- isn't that a troll?

And isn't that still bannable?

Ian, you need to replace that picture before you get banned.

I didn't think a bit of sack through the costume (dear god I hope it was costume) was banable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back