OT: Pray for me guys

Actually no, I was planning on moving to Tokyo to finish my Bachelor's a little over a year ago, but instead I moved in the opposite direction while chasing a girl.

My Japanese has gotten increasingly rusty and at this point I'm wondering when I'll get the opportunity to start nailing it again. I really want to get back on track with learning Kanji.

I only like Japanese when it's on Ninja Warrior with the subtitles.

kinkyou5_1.jpg

hai. demo, watashi no nihongo ga anmari jouzujanai to omou imasu.

That's a good start. You'll be fine, just be sure to speak every chance you get to make the most of your time, since it's only for a year.

Enjoy a new, if not at least a different, country.

I know I couldn't do it, hopefully you can.

whats with the new av's everyone?

im leaving tomorrow and im shitting bricks... well not so much the last few days because i've been getting some good sleep in. but boy the last few weeks prior to this has been mayhem. i've been sleeping for about 2 hours during the night and getting the rest of my sleep during the daytime. not good for recovery ya know?

Brad Morris is fighting in UFC 83. He's one of us, we like to show our support :D.

You should get one...

im leaving tomorrow and im shitting bricks... well not so much the last few days because i've been getting some good sleep in. but boy the last few weeks prior to this has been mayhem. i've been sleeping for about 2 hours during the night and getting the rest of my sleep during the daytime. not good for recovery ya know?

Natural reaction. You'll be fine. Just keep your eyes open and have fun. I guarantee when you get to immigration and customs at the airport, and the officers ask you questions in Japanese, you'll freeze up. Try to have a phrase prepared so airplane brain doesnt take over.

lol i read that we have to do some kind of fingerprinting thing as soon as you get into the country now. this is where i'll truly shine lol

Yeah they scan your index fingertips and take a picture of your face. It's pretty offensive, but really quick and easy. Godamn Nazis.

Back