OT is getting watered down

Parmenides

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
In the last 2 days there has been an enormous flood of useless threads. The worst were the ones that could've easily fit into another thread, but I guess were opened instead to draw attention or whatever. I'm a post whore myself but I only open a topic when a new subject is available. The multiple threads about a same topic or subjects that exist in other threads are more than annoying.

On the old board you didn't have to go to the third page of topics to find a thread where you posted last night. You wake up and have to shuffle through tons of garbage to find what you're looking for.

Mods/admins can we work on this? I suggest something like maximum of 1-2 thread openings per day for posters to avoid further trashing of the forum.

Im getting tired of reading useless threads regarding useless threads.

This aint the Princeton U. forum for higher learning sheesh.

Originally posted by Chillious
Im getting tired of reading useless threads regarding useless threads.

This aint the Princeton U. forum for higher learning sheesh.

man you read my mind, FTYD those are the only threads you start, just complain in the thread

ahh no need to fight, lets all hold hand and afterwards we can man-touch each other per request

I cannot fucking believe what I'm seeing.

FTYD, didn't you leave for like 2 months when we stopped you from posting nothing but useless posts?

Back to the sideline with your ass, son. Get me some fuckin gatorade while you're there, too.

damn hojak you are ruthless since coming out of retirement, I like it.

I don't know what you're talking about. EVERY topic in OT is a useless topic. The Punkmother Posse has disbanded so I'm rather sure that those topics will disappear. Other than that, what's been a problem?

Its always the same i feel.

Everywhere on the internet there is someone doing the equivalent of leaning back on their rocking chair squinting their eyes and saying "it was better back in the day, all these newbies all these threads with no point" as though they have never been been or done any of those things.

Originally posted by majin bux
damn hojak you are ruthless since coming out of retirement, I like it.

Get used to it. Since i can't discuss the things I really want to here, I'll end up discussing everyone & everything else instead. With some of the people we've gathered up in this bitch.... there's lots to talk about at times.

Why can't you discuss the things you really want? Are you now a victim of moderation as well?

Yeah what happened ..did they ban you from the Cher forum as well....bastards

LOL@all

I'm questioning your reading comprehension skills, hojak. I said I'm a post whore myself, but this recent storm of useless thread openings just waters down the OT.

If this continues, it's just a question of time when you guys will feel the same way I do. I don't mind you being a little bit "slow" ;)

Try this on for size.

An ex girlfriend

So basically, this kills.... count em with me.......

1) My ability to elaborate on my single life
2) My ability to talk to ladies about anything except fucking jew jitsoo
3) My ability to laugh about parties i go to or women I meet
4) My ability to discuss sex in any capacity
5) My ability to WANT sex publically, in any capacity
6) My ability to mention anything female related in any capacity
7) My ability to talk to the women I'd really like to talk to here
8) My ability to fucking be a man on the board I helped create
9) My ability to post topics like this where I bitch about it
10) I'll be gettin a fuckin phonecall from the aforementioned reason for all this in about 10 minutes, guaranfuckingteed.

ps. Administration has nothing to do with anything, we parted on mutual terms. They can censor, and then swiftly blow me thereafter... but I doubt it would come to that. My conduct here is usually appropriate in some sense, and not warranting of any such measures.

But you know.... when ya can't discuss the things that make the world go round because you've got respect for people... makes it kinda difficult. Also prompts me to wonder how numbered my days here really are.

It's okay everybody, I've taken psych course in college: Dave go bang some faceless bitches and drag the details through the forum. Take two asses and call me in the morning.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak

But you know.... when ya can't discuss the things that make the world go round because you've got respect for people... makes it kinda difficult. Also prompts me to wonder how numbered my days here really are.

You're a vital part of the idiocy that goes on here. Your days aren't numbered at all. If not for your stupid threads we'd have nothing to respond to.

vod - why do you have pink as your avatar?

isn't that a bit...well...romo?

Originally posted by Meat Fist
It's okay everybody, I've taken psych course in college: Dave go bang some faceless bitches and drag the details through the forum. Take two asses and call me in the morning.

LMAO! Agreed.

THIS is the road to enlightenment!

Back