OT: Cocaine is the strongest PED on the planet

The real /thread, lol. Unless all the rehab news is just damage control, it's possible Jon was sniffin' right before the fight. Either way it is bad for MMA. Whether or not it was a factor in the fight, it draws attention away from a good fight and puts it on fighter's behavior outside the cage. The whole thing is a big WTF.

Yea the rehab could be damage control but who knows , you are right though it is bad for mma .

Its most likely not a one time thing, Rogan read his tweeter asking or privacy for himse;f and his family. Bones acknowledges he has a coc problem most likely. Time will tell.

Partying and using, possibly abusing, narcotics during a training camp for a high profile fight against someone you can't stand, and a world class wrestler, does not help one's focus or performance.

STOOOOP presenting facts!!

idiots on here wanna beleive coke helped jones... when in reality coke is a fkd up drug that will destroy your body and mind.

i honestly think jones barely ever touches coke ever... if he was a regular user that would make his victory over cormier even more impressive

Ok if he isn't a regular user then why does he need rehab ? I have no idea if it helped him win the fight but I do know when guys are on coke they can take a beating and keep coming like a terminator .

Have you seen his Instagram he's mowing big steaks and shit leading up to the fight if he's so coked out all the time he wouldn't wanna eat at all... Trust me. Probably an occasional thing when he's partying(which can be done believe it or not.)

Ok? It's not. It's not illegal to drink, it's illegal to drink and drive. It's illegal to possess cocaine, it's not illegal to have it in your bloodstream.

Having cocaine in your blood stream is absolute proof of prior possession.

Makes sense why he is leaving NY, he is leaving his drug scene behind and trying to start over.
Old habits die hard and he is so young with all that money he will always have to be wary of that drug years after if he stops. It's always going to be calling on him to use. Changing scenery is good for some addicts but not a total solution. He will always be around it to because he is famous.

Makes sense why he is leaving NY, he is leaving his drug scene behind and trying to start over.

Because drugs only exist in NY.

Also, if he has to uproot himself from his home and leave a city behind on account of his drug use, he has a severe problem. For someone who proclaims remarkable mental strength, this seems rather odd.

So for the people who are saying he was tested dec 4th - if he is checking into rehab, he obviously has a problem which means he does it often . If he can't stop himself from doing it and needs help , it's a good bet he did it the day of the fight .

Finally someone that gets it.

No, not really. Do they test them the day of the fight? If not, maybe he would have failed that one too. Plus coke is out of your system in less than 24 hours if you sweat a lot (kind of like they all do while trying to make weight for example).

I can't stand Jones, but odds are that he was "enjoying" his success and just partying it up. If he was looking to enhance performance, there's far better things for that.

Back