OT: Cocaine is the strongest PED on the planet

Pencak Silat

White Belt
Reaction score
According to Jennings-Abrams, the foremost authority on cocaine and cocaine production, cocaine has the ability to improve breathing capacity by up to 100%, increase isometric pressure 5x, and make folks stronger. It also better flushes out the sweat by expanding the skins pores. With these benefits, a fighter can land better punches and replenish. What are your thoughts on this?

He failed on dec 4 not on January 3

Because people just sit on their couch in the weeks leading up to the fight, look at their watch an hour before fight time and waltz over to the stadium with no training whatsoever.

JBJ is in deep shit right now, but if he gets stripped from the title, wich is like 1 of the worst case scenario for him, he can have it back easily when he returns

Next time I workout Im going to experiment and snort 2 lines.Will report in.

That garbage only stays in your system for a few days, not that big of a deal. Only part that sucks is Jon has to go through every moment of his life through the scope of a camera..media is a biatch

JBJ is in deep shit right now, but if he gets stripped from the title, wich is like 1 of the worst case scenario for him, he can have it back easily when he returns

he isn't in deep shit whatsoever, he did absolutely nothing wrong or against the rules.

Because people just sit on their couch in the weeks leading up to the fight, look at their watch an hour before fight time and waltz over to the stadium with no training whatsoever.

Yeah, it's so much more likely that he was doing lines everyday before practice and wasn't just doing it while partying with his friends one weekend.

I guess you figured out why Jackson is such a great coach.

The drunk driving shit is 5x worse than this

Yeah, it's so much more likely that he was doing lines everyday before practice and wasn't just doing it while partying with his friends one weekend.

I guess you figured out why Jackson is such a great coach.

stop making sense!! ITS A PED BRO, YOU GET ENERGY

Back