Ostovich’s husband Arnold Berdon pleads no contest in domestic violence case

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Rachael Ostovich’s husband has pleaded no contest in a case in which he was accused of domestic violence.

Arnold Berdon, also an MMA fighter, took the plea for second-degree assault, a felony, on Thursday in Hawaii Circuit Court, per online court records. The no-contest plea means Berdon will not contest the case, but he does not admit guilt. It is considered a conviction.

Berdon, 28, will be sentenced by a judge on May 16. He is facing five years of imprisonment and/or a $10,000 fine, per the plea document obtained by MMA Fighting. He initially pleaded not guilty. Ostovich competes in the UFC’s women’s strawweight division.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/3/...n-pleads-no-contest-in-domestic-violence-case

5 years or $10,000

Judge work for Reebok?

They'll be back together before the end of the month.

He put up about as much fight as Woodley vs. Usman.

He put up about as much fight as Woodley vs. Usman.

giphy.gif

Jarl

Why can't I ever find a good man who treats me right!
Bc you FZ them and willingly go back to a person that'll never change

Maybe go on a double date with that KGB bumpkin and her "I dont want to get some unclassy cover up to go over my swastika" dude.

Any ostovich thread has a has a huge potential to bring out all the white knights, wife beaters, sjws, cucks, etc

Any ostovich thread has a has a huge potential to bring out all the white knights, wife beaters, sjws, cucks, etc

Which one are you?

He put them paws on her and they’ll get back together.

Maybe she loves being dominated but doesn't know it? strange woman.

Back