Ostarine in fridge?

jrleclerc88

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey guys, a while back I bought 3 bottles of ostarine because it was on sale. I've had a bottle in the fridge for about 7 months and recently I've read you should NOT put in fridge. I'm wondering if I can still use it or if i should toss it?

Hey guys, a while back I bought 3 bottles of ostarine because it was on sale. I've had a bottle in the fridge for about 7 months and recently I've read you should NOT put in fridge. I'm wondering if I can still use it or if i should toss it?

It turns to strawberry jelly, completely useless........feed it to the dog.

Third person to tell me it's useless 100 bucks down the drain

why would you put them in the fridge in the first place?

Yeah I store mine in my Y fronts, they used to be white but they have sort of got a 2 tone look of yellow and brown, blame it on the Ostarine.

Yeah I store mine in my Y fronts, they used to be white but they have sort of got a 2 tone look of yellow and brown, blame it on the Ostarine.
you probably store in your Y fronts drawer

illegal.

Because I bought 3 bottles on sale and figured it would be better to store in fridge for prolonged time

A cool, dry dark place is sufficient. Never run a Sarm longer than 3 months on. Then take three months off.

Suppression is rare, but always have ancillaries on hand in case it occurs. Everyone's body is different.

I've been around Sarms 2-3 years and have a buddy that trains bodybuilders and its different for everyone.

If your balls get seriously atrophied or you get serious gyno, chances are you are taking too high of a dose or your shit is spiked with pro-hormones or oral steroids.

Have blood work done before and after cycle when fucking with a different company/supplier that you are unsure of.

Back