Oss Fighters 05 [videos]

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
84906646_2487952578113615_1947739231757533184_o.jpg

THE OPENING FIGHT AND TWO QUARTER-FINALS ARE MISSING. Radnev KOed Dasic, Giannis Stoforidis also won his by TKO (retirement) his fight against Enver Sljivar but had to give up before the semi-finals because of a broken hand, and Clyde Brunswijk won a hard fought decision over Marco Pisu. Pisu replaced Stoforidis in the semi-final against Cristian Ristea since Sljivar was also injured.

Enjoy!

Conclusions: Fabio Kwasi of Mike Passenier proved why he was a top 10 heavyweight and light-heavyweight, Ristea is showing signs of improvement, Amansio Paraschiv is showing BIG signs of improvements (after fighting lately, taking on tough top 5 lightweights such as Giorgio Petrosyan and Tayfun Oezcan; today he was simply "awesome" against an experienced and former Glory El-Mir). Clyde Brunswijk did not disappoint, but also does not show signs of improvements. From the Turkish heavyweight I expected more but he was sloppy, and they gave the decision to Said Malek of Vos Gym instead/against of Adrian Maxim. Maxim is very unpredictable fighter in displays, he looked bored or not trained tonight.

Less important, rising youngsters Orza and Alexe looked very good against a decent Moldovan and a Greek. Best improvement is of Alexe who beat the crap out of Vardakas (similar with Paraschiv who beat the crap out of El-Mir). Regarding the opening fight, well, the opponent of Radnev was the only fighter on this card non-competitive on this level.

PS. Referee Atsushi Onari destroyed the third round of the final. I am not sure whose fault it was, but stick to the rules! By the way, the final was very disputed and balanced until a possible low blow or the retirement of Ristea. Very strange, he was out as cardio (I want to say that Ristea started his career in the 75 kilogram or something)... But anyway if you ask me Kwasi deserved it, I think Ristea who looked good until 3rd was counted in that last fight before this potential low blow or not! The TV replay in my opinion showed a low blow of Kwasi but since referee Onari called a halt the promoters maybe wanted to skip a scandal. At that moment Kwasi had the 3rd round in his pocket, though there was still time for a KO.

PSS. The event ended not very long time ago and we already have videos. Thanks! Plus, regarding Ismael Lazaar who posted a video that he has something in his family, I am convinced he would not have won this tournament in front of at least 2 solid heavyweights such as Kwasi, Ristea, and even Stoforidis and Brunswijk.

OVERALL, the promotion is at its beginning. Irimia is a shareholder here and said some bla-bla-bla about Dynamite and Colosseum, but Oss Fighters are behind in terms of organization. Dynamite for example has no tables and both Dynamite and Colosseum has drawn big numbers, thousands everytime.

Last edited:
Back