Osp vs. Teixeira

Stavros30

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
...ends with osp tkoing Glover in 3rd round...superior
athleticism beats an aging and slowing vet...Michael Johnson also kos dariush but in 2nd round

Glover gets desperate and gets caught in the 3rd after taking a beating...dariush gets overwhelmed and survives until the beginning of the 2nd...you heard it here first and I'm top 300 in fantasy after missing 6 fights Lol...

If it were 2013, I'd be much more inclined to lean towards Teixeira, but he's been on a bit of a skid since losing to JBJ.. OSP should take this one. Im thinking decision tho.

Based on their skills and game I would take Glove to win by submission here, but I have a feeling that OSP will catch him with something solid.

glover by tko in the 1st, idk why i just think glover is going to catch him. not sold at all on osp's striking.

Its either Tex with a TKO late or a boring OSP decision.

Don't see him putting Tex away, won't get that lucky again.

OSP take this fight 100%. Anyone chosing Glover would be losing their money. Glover could catch him. But I doubt it. OSP is going to be Cormier next title contender.

I got Glover by via submission in the 2nd round he's a 2nd degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Glover has an underrated Gulliotine.

glover by tko in the 1st, idk why i just think glover is going to catch him. not sold at all on osp's striking.

I vote this. I think Glover has looked bad in his last few fights because of the weight cut and he should move to HW, but he still has the chin to survive OSP's sloppy strikes and land a KO punch or rock OSP and get a submission.

Back