OSP vs. Gus should be made

Any world on osp and his injury.
Crazy he made in through the fight, his opponent offered squat

Definitely not the worst idea I've heard TS. I'd still prefer Bader vs Gus, but wouldn't mind OSP getting another big name. Been a fan of his for quite some time I'm from the volunteer state after all.

205 is just so weird at the moment. With DC/Jones 2 booked and Rumble waiting on the winner, the matchmaking is kind of a cluster fuck at this time.

Right now I'll just want to see Gustafsson fight.
I'm not caring about opponent at this point.

Right now I'll just want to see Gustafsson fight.
I'm not caring about opponent at this point.
Agree, guy is too inactive and wants to be a champ

Definitely not the worst idea I've heard TS. I'd still prefer Bader vs Gus, but wouldn't mind OSP getting another big name. Been a fan of his for quite some time I'm from the volunteer state after all.

205 is just so weird at the moment. With DC/Jones 2 booked and Rumble waiting on the winner, the matchmaking is kind of a cluster fuck at this time.
i wish Rumble fights Glover and OSP fights Gus.

nobody wants to see DC/Rumble 2, but Jones/Rumble or DC/Glover are interesting fights

Rumble vs glover - guaranteed murder
Gus vs osp - more in the octagon murder
Bader vs manuwa - both choke in big fights so might as well see which chokes 1st

I wish Rumble fights Glover and OSP fights Gus.

nobody wants to see DC/Rumble 2, but Jones/Rumble or DC/Glover are interesting fights

Nah man Rumble has clearly earned another crack at the title. What has Glover done to earn a shot at Rumble?? And I ask that question as a fan of his. His best win is arguably Bader who Rumble just beat in embarrassing fashion.

Also I strongly favor Jones to beat DC again. Even if not I definitely wouldn't mind a redo with Rumble so speak for yourself there.

Nah man Rumble has clearly earned another crack at the title. What has Glover done to earn a shot at Rumble??
Somebody should earn right to fight Rumble now? lol, he isn't a champ. Glover said he wants another TS, that means beating number one contender, which is Rumble. And everbody forgot how Rumble was campaigning to fight Gus when he was number one contender and Gus said Rumble isn't deserving to fight him. So yes, Glover deserves to fight Rumble, Glover is ranked number 4 and won two in a row with finishes, and both guys were ranked, like Rumble's wins. Glover KO'd Bader too.
Also I strongly favor Jones to beat DC again. Even if not I definitely wouldn't mind a redo with Rumble so speak for yourself there.
Maybe there are a few people interested in Rumbe DC rematch, okay.

Gus needs a step back in competition, and an OSP match makes sense as it gives osp a chance for a big name win if he can indeed do it

Back