OSP vs. Gus should be made

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
OSP vs. Gus should be great fight i think, OSP couldn't finish Feijao but still beat him with injured leg/knee.

I would love to see Alex fight Ovince, but i think OSP can put him away, Feijao was scared to get hit by OSP

Outside Jones, Rumble, and DC the LHW division doesn't interest me.

Am I the only one?

I think Alex easily outboxes/finishes OSP. He is big and athletic, but not nearly as good as Rumble/DC/Jones. But Alex needs a win, so make this.

i have mad respect for OSP after last night he fought the entire fight with a fucked ankle i thought the fight would be stopped shortly after or for sure after round 1 but no he continues to go 3 full rounds and dominate at that... i rolled my ankle twice and trust me that shit hurt

Yeah, that's a good fight. A logical progression for OSP.

Add Gus,OSP,Latifi,Manuwa to that list and I agree
I just think the talent gap between Jones, Rumble and DC and the rest of the division is too big. I can't see any of the fighters you mentioned contending for a title anytime soon which makes me disinterested.

I just think the talent gap between Jones, Rumble and DC and the rest of the division is too big. I can't see any of the fighters you mentioned contending for a title anytime soon which makes me disinterested.

I respect that

I'm interested in fun,exciting fights

I don't care much for gus vs anyone other than jones dc and rumble, the others feel like a formality sans glover, i'd be more interested in that fight than osp tbh.

I think Alex easily outboxes/finishes OSP. He is big and athletic, but not nearly as good as Rumble/DC/Jones. But Alex needs a win, so make this.

All i know nobody wants to strike with OSP, both Bader and Glover wrestlefucked him and he almost finished Glover. OSP is legit, if Glover/Rumble fight won't happen OSP can fight Rumble

Gustafsson vs. Bader/Glover
OSP vs. Manuwa
Manuwa lost his last fight and is ranked lower than OSP, makes no sense for OSP to fight him. OSP needs either Gus or even Rumble

All i know nobody wants to strike with OSP, both Bader and Glover wrestlefucked him. OSP is legit, if Glover/Rumble fight won't happen OSP can fight Rumble

Manuwa lost his last fight and is ranked lower than OSP, makes no sense for OSP to fight him. OSP needs either Gus or even Rumble
Don't feed OSP to Rumble, Manuwa has lost his last 2 to Gus & Rumble, let OSP fight a journeyman while the title picture is getting sorted out, Manuwa is no chump. Glover vs. Gus is another fight that would be great.

Don't feed OSP to Rumble, Manuwa has lost his last 2 to Gus & Rumble, let OSP fight a journeyman while the title picture is getting sorted out, Manuwa is no chump. Glover vs. Gus is another fight that would be great.
Glover will gain nothing fighting Gus, even if he wins Rumble is still n1 contedner. Glover needs to fight Rumble to be in a title talks

All i know nobody wants to strike with OSP, both Bader and Glover wrestlefucked him and he almost finished Glover. OSP is legit, if Glover/Rumble fight won't happen OSP can fight Rumble

I would bet that Gus and Rumble beats OSP when striking, with relative ease. He has power, but as far as his technique is... and both are his size too.

Gotta be the most explosive top 10 in any division. Still crossing my fingers that OSP makes it up to Firas.

Back