Oscar VS Belfort to be rebooked

Does anyone know a phase or a fad when it comes up? This, like saying "bae" or jogger pants, have had their day. Enough.

Won't lie, I actually thought Oscar was having cold feet. Oscar is coming into this fight as a chubby 180 pounder who hasn't trained in a long ass time. We also know that Vitor will be around 25 lb over the agreed weight class. He's gonna bully Oscar.

I don't think Oscar has the power to get vitor's respect. Belfort will blitz him too. Can Oscar survive the storm and can he counter punch Vitor coming in early on?

Won't lie, I actually thought Oscar was having cold feet. Oscar is coming into this fight as a chubby 180 pounder who hasn't trained in a long ass time. We also know that Vitor will be around 25 lb over the agreed weight class. He's gonna bully Oscar.

I don't think Oscar has the power to get vitor's respect. Belfort will blitz him too. Can Oscar survive the storm and can he counter punch Vitor coming in early on?
Oscar looked good in the videos that I saw him training in, still sharp. You could be right that the power will be too much, but both are young enough and on T and all other scientific marvels. It will 100% look better than Holyfield.

This fight will sell at least 350-400k

500k with good promo and a good card.

oscar should take it but then I thought that with holyfield too.

“The Revenge”?
wm6Fo7.gif

Oscar looked not-bad in training... he's quick enough to stay safe for the extremely brief period before Vitor is exhausted.

Let's not forget Oscar's chin, I don't think I remember ever seeing him hurt from a punch to the head. Hopkins dropped him with a body shot, and Pac just sort of overwhelmed him with volume.

Vitor after beating a 60 year old Holyfield (by not holding back in an exhibition fight) is now a world beater on sherdog

I’m actually praying for a double KO.

Oscar looked not-bad in training... he's quick enough to stay safe for the extremely brief period before Vitor is exhausted.

Let's not forget Oscar's chin, I don't think I remember ever seeing him hurt from a punch to the head. Hopkins dropped him with a body shot, and Pac just sort of overwhelmed him with volume.
he had a great chin, even fighting bigger men and I don't think I ever really saw him "hurt" he was knocked down a few times but he always got right back up.

Back