Oscar Valdez vs Jayson Velez set for July 21st in Vegas

Great fight but with the kd and point deduction Valdez’ got this in the bag,Velez needs a KO

Could be 5 rds a piece... maybe 6-4 Valdez plus knock downs...

Decent Main.... not sure how Valdez does vs elite though.

Valdez cost me, there. I vwagered the W by decision and fight goes the distance. Stupid.

I hate losing but I'll take solace in the fact that there was value on Velez at +1000. Sklansky bucks but not real dollars. Ugh. Good fight tho.

Another card reminding me why I hate boxing refs and boxing promoters.

Valdez-Berchelt is going to be a lot of fun while it lasts but Valdez is going to get hurr in that fight, I will be looking forward to that.

Valdez took some punishment tonight... gives him stuff to work on before fighting for belt.

Valdez didn't really look that good. Got the win in the end, but he doesn't look like a guy that won't get steam rolled by Berchalt.

Yeah Would like to get decent odds on berchelt by KO there
Would consider a real wager on Berchelt ITD with any kind of decent odds. I will be watching when those go up.

Would consider a real wager on Berchelt ITD with any kind of decent odds. I will be watching when those go up.
For sure

Valdez’ got balls, Berchelt is a different animal compared to Quigg and Vasquez, Berchelt befter be in shape, Valdez doesn’t go away easily.

I've been considering Valdez a bit of a pretend champ, beating unknowns with decent paper records but no depth; ever since watching him go life & death in the Marriaga fight I thought he wouldn't stay unbeaten long.

Berchelt makes so many mistakes it's untrue but he'll hit too hard, too often for Valdez.

I was hoping for Valdez to blossom into something special so far but I think we'd know at this point if he was. If he fights Berchelt he'll get beat up. He might be able to take another 130lbs title but I just don't see it.

Back