Oscar Valdez opponent weighed in at 141

Yacob

Bill Joe Sanders can kiss my wrinkly nutsack
@red
Reaction score
For a fight at 130

Bob Arum looks pissed

7qwU9zf.gif

Not sure who the opponent is, is it even a live dog or a no hoper looking for a cheap W? Is the fight still going ahead?
Bob looked like he pretty much said get the fuck out....so it seems like a no go

Bob looked like he pretty much said get the fuck out....so it seems like a no go
They should say get the fuck out more often, too many fights go forward with fighters not making weight. They probably do I suppose, but you see recognized names in boxing using missed weight like a strategy. Having name value shouldn't get you a pass, but then again you build events on names so it makes sense.

I didn't even realize Oscar Valdez was suppose to fight Luis Nery this weekend.

They should say get the fuck out more often, too many fights go forward with fighters not making weight. They probably do I suppose, but you see recognized names in boxing using missed weight like a strategy. Having name value shouldn't get you a pass, but then again you build events on names so it makes sense.
Happens in mma too....i see it "weaponized" more in ufc. The win percentage of ufc fighters who came in overweight the past few years is around 80% if memory serves. Something very significant anyway

I get coming in a pound over....that shit is inevitable to happen here and there but when you even get to like 3lbs it's bordering on egregious. 11 pounds is fucking crazy....why even show up, you have to know how far off you are I'd think

Back