Oscar pictures confirmed as fakes

That bitch tried to really stick it to Oscar. I am glad that the fighter I've cheered for so long isn't as freaky as she tried to paint him to be.

Yes he will not have to retreat to Thailand to challenge Nong Tom for the Kathooey boxing championship.

damage has bee done.

My Uncle hates Oscar DLH and trashes on him every chance he gets. Always says "That b*tch was dressing like a f*g and will use his money to cover it up".
And im sure Oscar DLH haters will WANT to believe it and never let it die.

Its been done

lmao the stripper said SHE TOOK THE PICTURES HERSELF

how dumb she must feel now

Another thing...

I always thought the pictures were fake.

But he was obviously cheating on his wife still with that stripper.

Just him cheating on his wife would have gotten her publicity and it wouldnt have been like now where she is nothing but a bold face liar.

My Uncle hates Oscar DLH and trashes on him every chance he gets. Always says "That b*tch was dressing like a f*g and will use his money to cover it up".
And im sure Oscar DLH haters will WANT to believe it and never let it die.

Its been done

Well for all the haters, ODLH donates 3.5 million to L.A. public schools. Pretty classy to me.

Between Rounds

check.jpg

Well for all the haters, ODLH donates 3.5 million to L.A. public schools. Pretty classy to me.

Between Rounds

check.jpg

3.5 million. wow. That is very classy. He just let a big fat check do the talking for him.

Whats funny is alot of Mexican fans who still hold a grudge against him because of the Chavez fights talk very bad about him. Supposedly he never helps Latino's out and is very greedy with his money. I never saw Chavez do things like this. If anything Chavez was more of the things alot of Mexican fans accuse Oscar of being and accuse him of doing.

I grew up watching Chavez and he's the reason I am a Boxing fan today. But Oscar just seems like a nicer guy.

Money covers up things and DLH has loads of it. It seems rather an odd thing to make up and then have doctored very professionally. Also there is no way DLH is going to do anything other than deny deny deny even if it is true.

I am still on the fence on this one although I am not too bothered if he did bust on the fishnets. He is still hunting hairy triangles regardless of some rather fruity sexual appetities.

Money covers up things and DLH has loads of it. It seems rather an odd thing to make up and then have doctored very professionally. Also there is no way DLH is going to do anything other than deny deny deny even if it is true.

I am still on the fence on this one although I am not too bothered if he did bust on the fishnets. He is still hunting hairy triangles regardless of some rather fruity sexual appetities.

Yep damaged done.

Lucky for him it didnt happen in his peak.

That would have been hilarious.

His peak? Like when he was selling 2.4 million PPVs?

Or when?

Sure, he isnt as fast or good as he used to be but as far as popularity he's perhaps more so now than ever

His peak? Like when he was selling 2.4 million PPVs?

Or when?

Sure, he isnt as fast or good as he used to be but as far as popularity he's perhaps more so now than ever

When he was at the peak of his skill and fighting regularly as apposed to his semiretired/promoter state fighting once a year in overblown expertly marketted marque bouts.

Could have made for some funny press conferences.

Ya, you're right, he should have said no to $50+ million.

Back