Oscar De La Hoya was once nominated for a grammy?!

Killer ofTrolls

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the singles on Golden Boy's album that has been nominated for a grammy:
[YT]jolyJN_VmqI[/YT]

Your 2nd DLH thread. Are you in love with the guy? :redface:

Your 2nd DLH thread. Are you in love with the guy? :redface:

Lol, he does have a certain GSP character feel to him, and I love me some rush :p but actually I posted that freak show of Shaq and Oscar boxing while watching it, then all of a sudden the commentator says he was nominated witha grammy. it flabergasted me so much, I instictivly posted another thread.

Sometimes, I feel like the boxing section is a totally different world from the rest of this forum, where every thread topic repeats 10 times a minute, and homosexual subtext is a constant consensus.

Sometimes, I feel like the boxing section is a totally different world from the rest of this forum, where every thread topic repeats 10 times a minute, and homosexual subtext is a constant consensus.

Nahh thats the heavies...I've seen so many threads talkin about "which fighter do you think is most handsome" on there I cant even count it.

We all know which fighter is most handsome.

ya next post the pantie pics, he was looking good too.

Oscar also has a statue in front of Staples Center in LA which makes for a good spot to stick your old gum.

sometimes I feel like a boxer who dresses up in lingerie and calls himself "Goldie" is different from the rest of the boxers in this forum, I think is opens him up to be called funny names at least 10 times, names with homosexual subtexts would be the consensus.

y'all musta forgot! Even Roy Jones was on a Rap a Lot compilation called Realest N@@@@@z down south.

but yeah I remember DLH doing that

y'all musta forgot! Even Roy Jones was on a Rap a Lot compilation called Realest N@@@@@z down south.

but yeah I remember DLH doing that

You kidding me? Probably everyone here has the Roy Jones Kimura high light vid with 3 of his famous songs on there phone and listens/watches it mutiple times a day.
Roy Jones and the body head bangers were big and there albums sold, not just some compilation.

Back