Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao

not intersted my ass,with all these replies from you on this topic makes you sound like an idiot.you just cant wait for pac to loose thats what it is! what a joke.your a joke son

Relax there, Princess...

I'm more of a Pacquiao fan than I am a DLH fan (by far), but I don't agree that this is a good fight to be made.

I just like to see how Pacman will look during the weigh-in. 12-17 pounds of muscle mass. He has the body to do it. Hope he keep his speed.

1. Oscar is bigger, and size and reach advantage always wins no matter what.

2. The 170lbs Manny spars with doesn't hit hard enough like Oscar, thus did nothing to help his preparation.

3. Manny is fighting in a heavier weight class and it took his speed and strength away.

4. Filipinos aren't really known for much except corrupt politicians and landfills, why would this Filipino beat a legendary Mexican?

5. Oscar was an Olympian boxer and his credentials are better than Manny's, thus contributing to his win.

Discuss.

Sarcasm is great.

As much as I was hoping for the outcome that did occur, I was saddened to see Oscar kind of just give up like that.

2. The 170lbs Manny spars with doesn't hit hard enough like Oscar, thus did nothing to help his preparation.

3. Manny is fighting in a heavier weight class and it took his speed and strength away.

4. Filipinos aren't really known for much except corrupt politicians and landfills, why would this Filipino beat a legendary Mexican?

5. Oscar was an Olympian boxer and his credentials are better than Manny's, thus contributing to his win.

Discuss.

LOL. good try though ;)

Discuss.

yeah i know it sucks, i wish he won as well

Bumpity-Bump!

It can be great fun to go back a couple of months to read what everyone had to say in an older thread.

Hindsight is 20/20.

lol, look at his quote underneath his name.

First McCain loses and now Oscar loses, he's just going insane from all the losses. haha

You're an idiot if you don't realize I was being sarcastic.

lol, i wish they aired this ppv here so i could've won some dough...

Bumpity-Bump!

It can be great fun to go back a couple of months to read what everyone had to say in an older thread.

Hindsight is 20/20.

Shocking. Leonard v Camacho all over again. Definitive and career ending. Thanks for the memories, Oscar.

Pacquiao lost because DLH trains with Diego Sanchez and wraps himself in Saran wrap to make him impervious to punches.

Congratulations to Manny. One of the best performance I've ever seen. Nuff said.

dlh is going to win via dec.

jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab...cross...

i belive pac man wins 1-3 rds

then dlh wins the rest.

He's just too big.

If pac ko's or tko's dlh, i will never show up in this boxing forum again.

No fucking way
ROFL BYE

Back