Oscar De La Hoya Responds To Dana White: 'Shut the F--k Up'

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
de-la-hoya-white.jpg

"Dana is so small and threatened by our success with DAZN and now in MMA that he is bringing up news from a decade ago to try to stay relevant," De La Hoya responded (h/t TMZ Sports). "Boxing has entirely rejected him. And, MMA fighters are now realizing they don’t have to risk their lives just so he can get rich. Golden Boy and I are moving forward and are bigger than ever. Dana should shut the f--k up and try to figure out how to save his own company."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-white-after-cokehead-comment-shut-the-f-k-up

Time for a reality show.

Oscar on one side, Dana on the other. It will be huge!

Golden Boy MMA worth $8 billion... confirmed. :eek:

“News from 10 years ago. I only snorted 12 pounds of cocaine for breakfast once in 2008”

De La Hoya's right Dana's shook by any other competition. Dana just fighter bashing as usual.

Fuckin cokehead

Hypocrite. Dana is definitely a coke head himself him and Chuck used to blow their brains out. At least Oscar was a real fighter and pioneered lighter weight classes in boxing.

This is sad Dana should be helping Oscar and supporting him instead of trying to discredit him

It's tough to figure out who is more objectionable. Promotional competition, assuming GBP ever could muster legitimate competition in MMA (which it probably can't), is a good thing for the sport, though.

Really? I got a post deleted? I said "alleged." Why is sherdog protecting Oscar? Mods u know i censor myself i would have deleted that post in 5 minutes anyway. Fine. Fair enough.

Oscar needs to take a seat. If anybody has the moral high ground RE promoting fights with fighters who are past their physical prime and incapable of safely competing, it's Dana White.

12686.2.jpg

Really? I got a post deleted? I said "alleged." Why is sherdog protecting Oscar?

come on now, do you really think oscar needs to rape anyone to get a chick?? he's probably been pulling chicks since he was 12. haha

Back