Oscar De La Hoya Considering running for President.

he was probably wearing a g string during that interview

Lol.

Oscar will die how he lived

In four inch heels

No

article-2060033-0EC05E1E00000578-427_468x481.jpg

A crossdresser in the White House? Nah, the Americans have too much pride for that. :)

Liberals will love him.... He's so brave...

there is absolutely no dirt that can be dug up on this guy....no drug issues.....no weird sex scandals.....as clean cut as a guy can be LOL just keep the forks away from him

Tito can be his campaign manager. He did so well for Cyborg's PR after all.

That's right! This is America, where our crossdressers found intelligence agencies!!

Watched the video. It's a bullshit publicity stunt IMO, and I'm a fan.

He's about as qualified as Trump, so as much as I would like to make fun of this, the dignity of the Presidency has been reduced to this being a possibility.

Hes had some serious substance abuse problems fairly recently so i dont think anyone in their right mind would vote for him. Besides,he dethroned Chavez. You cant do that. It is known.

Hes had some serious substance abuse problems fairly recently so i dont think anyone in their right mind would vote for him. Besides,he dethroned Chavez. You cant do that. It is known.
Bwah! You really are naive.

Substance abuse problems? You think that matters anymore? All the wackos, and degenerates are running for Republican seats because there are no standards anymore; just rhetoric.

still salty? must burn
It's called being embarrassed, something Republicans have been experts at creating with their Presidential, and general political choices.

We're ashamed of being associated with you as citizens.

Every-time a Republican becomes President, we enter a period of national shame shared by most of the globe.

Bwah! You really are naive.

Substance abuse problems? You think that matters anymore? All the wackos, and degenerates are running for Republican seats because there are no standards anymore; just rhetoric.

Where do you get your info and views? You seem very knowledgable. I dont watch news just read yahoo news when checking my email, im not very political.

Things at Golden Boy are even worse than I thought.

Trump opened the flood gates for celebrities to become President. Now any schmuck with some following will run. America is turning into a bigger joke day by day.

More Celebrity presidents. Why not?

Back