Orton in Raw! Lazer on Smackdown! LIVE!

jamesmiller14

Hoosier Daddy
@Brown
Reaction score
I want everyone to take notice of this historic event. For the first time ever since the brand split, two superstars have become rebels and appeared on each other's shows!

Makes you think of that epic match between WWE champion vs Universal champion that may only happen in our dreams.

History made. Soak it in.

I bet all the 40+ year old Shawn micheals fans are furious over the fact that there are two World titles.

Since this match was announced prior to the brand split it makes sense for them to invade each others shows. But other then that we should pump the brakes on brand vs. brand matches until at least WM. Need to establish some big matches inside each of the brands for awhile. It's only been a few weeks of the brand split seeing them go against someone on the other brand isn't as big of a deal as it would be in the future.

I bet all the 40+ year old Shawn micheals fans are furious over the fact that there are two World titles.
Still salty little shit claims he doesn't even watch anymore.

Go sulk in your basement you virgin.

Since this match was announced prior to the brand split it makes sense for them to invade each others shows. But other then that we should pump the brakes on brand vs. brand matches until at least WM. Need to establish some big matches inside each of the brands for awhile. It's only been a few weeks of the brand split seeing them go against someone on the other brand isn't as big of a deal as it would be in the future.

I agree with all of this

But I wouldn't mind a survivor series elimination match between or even a interpromotional match on each of the big 4. One of the things that pisses me off is that we never got HBK vs Eddie Guerrero

Still salty little shit claims he doesn't even watch anymore.

Go sulk in your basement you virgin.

I still watch YouTube highlights.

Why would I be salty about an argument that I won?

I still watch YouTube highlights.

Why would I be salty about an argument that I won?
You never win anything, people just stop replying to you.

You never win anything, people just stop replying to you.

people stop replying to me after I point out that their last several post have consisted of no new material but repeated points with different words. All of which I have already refuted in multiple different ways. Then their next post is always "this guy is an obvious troll, I'm out of here".

Admit that I'm right about everything.

This is certainly strange timing, but to my understanding, there aren't any other crossover matches on this card, and this one is only at Summerslam because it was delayed from the previous card?

It's going to be interesting seeing how tightly they stick to the two seperate shows idea. If they both have matches at each event, it's not going to work.

Oh no you see I've been watching wrestling forever so I understand why they're doing it.

But I thought one of their goals was to make it complete separation of Brands this time around. So I think they could have accomplished advancing this Feud and some other ways before busting the Integrity of the brand split almost immediately.

They just can't help themselves and I find it hilarious.

Back