Ortegas status today

Oiler

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Any news on how he is doing?

Did he go to the hospital?

I really hope he recovers and does not suffer any long term damage or loss of desire.

He Needs and deserves a nice long rest.

Absolute warrior. UFC should pay him 7 figures for that. I think the pauls have started the very beginning of the end for this underpayment greeedy shit model.

probably similar state to what he was after Hollaway whooped him, a few weeks rest n he'll be physically allgood. Mentally who knows, he seems to have that unbreakable spirit n positive attitude, but I wonder where his motivation/desire will be after coming up short against 2 different champs, maybe he decides to move up to LW and try and do what Poirier and Do Bronx have done since moving up, he's big and has the skillset to be successful their imo.

Engaged to Tracy so he’s good.

I’d like to hear a report as well. That was a bad beating.

I spoke to him on text and he said to say hi

Did he go to the hospital?

I really hope he recovers and does not suffer any long term damage or loss of desire.

He Needs and deserves a nice long rest.

Absolute warrior. UFC should pay him 7 figures for that. I think the pauls have started the very beginning of the end for this underpayment greeedy shit model.
He'll duck tough fights for the next two years.

I feel he's going to have a short career as a top contender. Guy takes way to much damage in fights.

Definitely taken to the hospital. No idea what happened after that.

first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched 266, (i was so upset Brian is the man) i saw my idol Brian in the LV airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he seperated a rib when he swept Volk towards the end of the 2nd round. he also showed me his rib and it was sticking out of his chest grotesquely. he also said that he tried to finisht the fight as soon as he suffered his injury

Well, I bet his face fucking hurts to say the least.

He's an absolute warrior and he should be proud of his heart and toughness.

first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched 266, (i was so upset Brian is the man) i saw my idol Brian in the LV airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he seperated a rib when he swept Volk towards the end of the 2nd round. he also showed me his rib and it was sticking out of his chest grotesquely. he also said that he tried to finisht the fight as soon as he suffered his injury
This and the video posted should pretty much confirm he had a broken rib gd he is tough.

Back