Ortega vs Zabit

Paladin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I hope to see this fight. Both guys are killers

Want to see this for sure. Has potential to be great. It also has potential for zabit picking ortega apart standing to a 3 round decision. Ortega isnt getting it to the ground unless zabit takes it there.

Great fight tbh, good test for zabit to see if he's really the second coming of christ like sherdog says or not lol

Make that shit a 5 rounder tho

If Zabit gasses against Ortega, he'll get his soul stolen.

Ortega was still alive late in the fight after getting destroyed by Holloway round after round.

I'd probably favor Zabit on points in three rounder. I don't think that you can pick him against any of the other elite guys in the division in a five rounder though.

Great fight tbh, good test for zabit to see if he's really the second coming of christ like sherdog says or not lol

Make that shit a 5 rounder tho
Zabit needs a 5 rounder to prove the haters wrong or maybe he is one of those guys who as he has aged may need to jump up in weight. Zabit is getting the opposite of a TS fast-track....

If Zabit gasses against Ortega, he'll get subbed.

Ortega was still alive late in the fight after getting destroyed by Holloway round after round.

I'd probably favor Zabit on points in three rounder. I don't think that you can pick him against any of the other elite guys in the division in a five rounder though.
Fixed
Ortega vs KZ should be great :meow:

Zabit don't want that smoke, dude starts gassing in round 2. He might barely escape a 3 rounder but he knows he doesn't want 5 rounds with someone like Ortega

Ortega hasnt even fought since Max almost bodied him. Lets see if he improved

Ortega doesn't have shit for Zabit. But still, would watch.
Over 3 rounds maybe, would be nice to actually see if Zabit's capable of going 5 rounds though. If he gassed as badly as he has in previous fights Ortega would have a very good shot in the latter rounds.

Ortega would murder him in a 5 round fight... and probably in round 3 of a 3 round fight after dropping the first two rounds.

Zabit needs a 5 rounder to prove the haters wrong or maybe he is one of those guys who as he has aged may need to jump up in weight. Zabit is getting the opposite of a TS fast-track....

Warranted tho, as technical and great as he's looked that gas tank has been a glaring issue. Dont think he's ever gonna be a 1 punch KO kinda guy but I would like to see him getting some finishes in there too to show that he's a class above some of these guys.

He has the tools but I think he lacks the killer instinct to really make a big statement against some of the top guys.

Warranted tho, as technical and great as he's looked that gas tank has been a glaring issue. Dont think he's ever gonna be a 1 punch KO kinda guy but I would like to see him getting some finishes in there too to show that he's a class above some of these guys.

He has the tools but I think he lacks the killer instinct to really make a big statement against some of the top guys.
Agreed and the thing that's confusing is Zabit has shown 1 strike KO power in other orgs. Zabit's striking is still enough to open up his seemingly under-rated submission grappling.<Fedor23>

He made weight easier a few years ago. He could jump a division up and still be a problem.

ortega smokes that can 3 or 5 rounder.

Ortega is a tough muthafucka. I think he could wear Zabit down and sub him.

Back