Ortega looked shook

I disagree.

It was Volk that looked shook. He was nervous yapping without Brian saying or doing anything.

He loses that belt tomorrow night.

Eh? You even watch the face off?

Volk repeatedly kept saying "what?" after every time Ortega said something. He wasn't nervous yapping at all and Ortega was saying shit. Volk was just answering him back.

Eh? You even watch the face off?

Volk repeatedly kept saying "what?" after every time Ortega said something. He wasn't nervous yapping at all and Ortega was saying shit. Volk was just answering him back.
You seem confused. Are you sure you watched the correct weigh in face off

I think Ortega looks his relaxed and slim usual, while Volk looks old, small and brittle. Overtrained. The bald head accentuates it. Optics don't always indicate anything, though.

You seem confused. Are you sure you watched the correct weigh in face off

Not confused. Just plain wrong it turns out haha. I thought you were talking about the previous face off they did. Just saw the actual latest one. My bad, mate.

it's the weight cut imo, it seemed to me he almost stumbled stepping on the scale. you can see it on the embedded

Not confused. Just plain wrong it turns out haha. I thought you were talking about the previous face off they did. Just saw the actual latest one. My bad, mate.
No worries.

My favorite part of weigh-ins is coming onto Sherdog to see the Shookologists dissect intimidation/mental toughness ratios.

joe-rogan-staredown.gif
There's always at least one psychoanalyst aka moron that makes a shook thread.

What makes you say that? He seems pretty reasonable actually.

Yeah, everything he said seemed logical.

Nothing extravagant or similar.

He wasn't daddy boastin' either.

Shookologists Unite

giphy.gif

I believe Volk will beat the brakes off Ortega tonite.

Just a better fighter overall.

Back