Ortega is a stud. (Find me a better looking fighter)

BEFFFAA9-5C13-4522-95F9-6F99C261D6BB.gif
Youuu already know. Let me know when Ortega or anybody else besides Teh Sex, Teh Man, Teh Legend gets even 20 pages on their looks.

1,019 pages before it got shut down. 1,019 no typo. Too sexy for Sherdog!

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/yoshihiro-sexyama-battlestation-sexwagon.812475/

akiyama.jpg

tumblr_nyafktiPxV1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

"A waiter?". Lmao. Love T-Clitty, though.

benson_henderson.png

The guy is going through a lot obviously but it sounds like he has got some good people around him to deal with it.
It has got to be difficult to enjoy this time out of camp when he has suffered the kind of loss he did.
Like a constant nagging doubt in oneself. The evolution he is going to have to go through and the outcome of his next
fight are going to be have HUGE impact on the rest of his career. It has got to be the most difficult time in his career in
the best possible way because it is difficult with SO MUCH opportunity which is terrifying because their are so many options.
He is lucky he still has those options. He is going to look back on this period of his life as the most exciting portion of it.

Ortega is an attractive dude with some good features, but he's got pretty bad skin.
I'd hit it , but I wouldn't walk around holding hands with him.

FULL HOMO
<17>

This thread basically confirms that I am indeed a sexy beast.

I bet a lot of u sher-sailors read mags like this for the articles.
images

Last edited:
Back