Ortega extremely fake person. Gives off bad and weird vibe

He is fucking latin you idiot
Yeah, and he falls into the same Latino category as Cameron Diaz and Christina Aguilera. He knows it, too, which is why he’s trying so hard. Nice to see his perra defending him, though. Fall back foo’. Eh? ‘Sup homie?

Am I the only one who thinks this?
am I just a fucking hater?

please correct me if I am wrong and being unfair on him
u can only assume, u dont know or met him personally, so u dont no the truth. dont be assuming or judging

Haven't paid much attention to him since the Holloway fight, but that was the impression he gave me in the build-up. There's something very off about him, and he's a former drug cheat.

I know most people would find him good-looking, but there's something about him that triggers my inner sense of disgust and I can't pinpoint exactly what it is

He does not have the classic handsome look like Rockhold, he is more a matter of taste attractive.

Everyone here is a lame from jar. The higher the socks the downer the foo.

Yeah, and he falls into the same Latino category as Cameron Diaz and Christina Aguilera. He knows it, too, which is why he’s trying so hard. Nice to see his perra defending him, though. Fall back foo’. Eh? ‘Sup homie?
I don't like Ortega but he's definitely not white washed like they are. He's fluent in Spanish and you can tell he grew up around mostly Mexican and Mexican Americans

Seems full of himself and unsure how he wants to be portrayed! Before it was this schitck about training the kids and being a role model and having a charity.

Then max beat the living fuck out of him and he came back as this wanna be cholo tough guy act.

Nah you guys just probably aren't from LA or California. So you don't get him, he's very much like a lot of the people that grew up around here. Easy to read that he isn't putting up a front, compare his body language, slangs, fashion, etc compared to Woodley who moved to LA/California then tried to have a gangsta image. It's obvious who's faking it.
I'm pretty sure Woodley grew up rougher than Ortega. I don't think Ortega grew up that rough. He seems to have a stable family, good parents, his childhood home doesn't even look bad either

I'm pretty sure Woodley grew up rougher than Ortega. I don't think Ortega grew up that rough. He seems to have a stable family, good parents, his childhood home doesn't even look bad either
Nah I don't think so. Woodley comes off real fake and faking this gangsta image. Woodley is clean cut and was doing college wrestling. He may be from a tough city but he wasn't around it. None of the stuff he says or does seems natural when he's trying to be "street/hood/gangsta". It's in his mannerisms, slang, body language, etc. Ortega looks natural, he isn't forcing anything. You can tell his movements are muscle memory from the way he's always carried himself and his speech and slang is natural because he's always been speaking like that. Lots of people from the area Ortega is from act, talk, and dress like him. That's why the people there relate to him. That's why street culture relate to Ortega, Diaz bros, and Masvidal more instead of Woodley. The people know what's real and what isn't. Lots of fake rappers out there too, they do the same with rappers, separating the real from the fake.

Woodley sounds and looks like someone is acting. From the people that grew up around it, it's easy to see through Woodley. It doesn't take away from his fighting or skillset in mma. Only that it's obvious he only adopted a gangsta image once he moved to CA when starting his rap/movie career. Where was it before that throughout his mma career?

I grew up in Long Beach and LA, so I know what to look for. I grew up during the prime of gangs, it's phasing out now but I grew up during the riots and 2pac/Biggie beef, West Coast Gangsta rap phase. It wasn't skinny jeans, colored hair, and tik tok dancing when I was growing up.

Last edited:
Chicano Spanish is some of the worst spoken Spanish out there. It is not Chilean bad, but it is quite bad.
Yea I know he's not like a Mexican from Mexico but to say he's like Cameron Diaz or Christina Aguilera is an exaggeration. If I was gonna compare any UFC fighter to them I would probably say Alexander Hernandez

Nah I don't think so. Woodley comes off real fake and faking this gangsta image. Woodley is clean cut and was doing college wrestling. He may be from a tough city but he wasn't around it. None of the stuff he says or does seems natural when he's trying to be "street/hood/gangsta". It's in his mannerisms, slang, body language, etc. Ortega looks natural, he isn't forcing anything. You can tell his movements are muscle memory from the way he's always carried himself and his speech and slang is natural because he's always been speaking like that. Lots of people from the area Ortega is from act, talk, and dress like him. That's why the people there relate to him. That's why street culture relate to Ortega, Diaz bros, and Masvidal more instead of Woodley. The people know what's real and what isn't. Lots of fake rappers out there too, they do the same with rappers, separating the real from the fake.

Woodley sounds and looks like someone is acting. From the people that grew up around it, it's easy to see through Woodley. It doesn't take away from his fighting or skillset in mma. Only that it's obvious he only adopted a gangsta image once he moved to CA when starting his rap/movie career. Where was it before that throughout his mma career?
I don't think either of them were gangster but Woodley definitely grew up in the hood. And Ferguson is worse than Torrance just so you know. Look at Woodleys family too, he didn't grow up with a father and his family is very ghetto. Looks how his mom and especially his sister were acting at the altercation with Jake Paul's team. That's how really ghetto black women act. Woodley wrestled in college because he could. If Ortega was a good enough athlete in any other sport he could have went to college too

I don't think either of them were gangster but Woodley definitely grew up in the hood. And Ferguson is worse than Torrance just so you know. Look at Woodleys family too, he didn't grow up with a father and his family is very ghetto. Looks how his mom and especially his sister were acting at the altercation with Jake Paul's team. That's how really ghetto black women act. Woodley wrestled in college because he could. If Ortega was a good enough athlete in any other sport he could have went to college too
Doesn't matter about the actual city Woodley isn't built like that, he's built differently. He's an athlete that did the school and sports route. It's very easy to tell he wasn't around any of it. Torrance is just a city, it's close to surrounding cities that are bad. People don't just stay in a city. Generally all of LA county is bad, depends what part of the city you go to. All gangs there don't just stay in their cities. Cities are only a couple miles for the most part so it's a bunch of cities next to each other and you have people passing from different cities all the time. Like let's use rappers for example like The Game and YG. They all claim Compton but also lived outside the city of Compton. Since the cities are only a couple of miles apart. I lived right next to where The Game got shot that he talks about being the reason that made him become a rapper, he started making music while recovering from the shooting. That didn't happen in Compton, that happened in Sherwood Apts. Even 2pac's fight at MGM stemmed from something that happened at Lakewood Mall.

The whole Jake Paul situation just showed Woodley and his whole team isn't with it. You let your mom get dissed and pressed up and no one did anything but talk. Serrano's dad pressed Woodley's whole team and they didn't say anything at all. He even went up to Woodley's face and yelled in his face. Compare that to Canelo who hit Caleb for just saying MF because he took the cuss word literally. Big difference. Woodley is for show, not any real action outside the cage/ring. It doesn't take away from his skills or as an mma fighter, just that he's not built that way and it's obvious to a lot of people. Jake Paul isn't built that way either but Serrano's dad is and he had everyone shook. It's easy to spot the real and the fake when it comes to stuff like that. It's not just about being a gangster either. Diaz bros aren't from a gang, but they will fight if you press them outside the ring/cage. Woodley has been pressed a lot outside the cage, even by Conor, his reactions to those moments says everything.

Last edited:
Not sure why he's always throwing up gang signs.

blood-in-blood-out-miklo.gif

Last edited:
Yea I know he's not like a Mexican from Mexico but to say he's like Cameron Diaz or Christina Aguilera is an exaggeration. If I was gonna compare any UFC fighter to them I would probably say Alexander Hernandez
Us Latinos come from all different backgrounds. Diaz’ father is Cuban, Aguilera dad is from Ecuador. I was born in Argentina, my great-grandparents moved to Argentina from Italy and Germany.

I think some people have a misconception of what Latinos look like. Not everyone is brown and look indigenous.

Ortega is a Chicano.

Back