Ortega extremely fake person. Gives off bad and weird vibe

Him throwing up the west-side signs, and wearing a flannel and Cortez shoes. The guy is trying really hard to be some type of Cholo.
He went from being one of the nicest guys in the UFC to becoming a wannabe gangster. The steroid debacle really exposed his fake nice guy persona.

So after reading through this thread, I think the clear consensus is that we believe Ortega is a phony and we want want for him to get KTFO. Does that seem reasonable?

Wtf is wrong with all you guys? Of course he isn't actually a gang banger from the west coast. GOOD. Why would you want him to be?!

TS you're reading too much into shit. ya'll sound like a bunch of twitter users in a circle jerk

He's a PED cheat who should be banned for life. He probably thinks he's a tough guy by slapping around kpop girlybois.

Hope Volk starches him.

you guys are literal poison to MMA, much more so than those who cheat. every other major sport punishes players for PED's and then allows them to participate again. I think in the NFL the first pop is 4 games. you "ban them for life" idiots are akin to people thinking petty thieves should get their hands chopped off. enjoy your 3rd world justice along with the cartels and middle east jihadist laws.

it's this exact brain dead mindset that makes justice systems where people get years in prison for weed

All I kno he ugly af

Ortega is a lot of ghings but ugly aint one of them
3a650f45445b614d508ae44cff8fe4a5.jpg

He is ugly for sure

He's got nice eyes. If you gave him regular brown eyes he would be below average face wise.

But what about his hairline?

Nah, I definitely find him ugly. I can't even explain why, but I just do.

Fabio looking mofo

dude is definitely creepy as fuck looking

"I dont like ortegas glare"

-guys who idolize accused rapist mcgregor who hangs out with real gangsters
Let’s settle the debate: Is he a pretty boy or just blue eyed?
E256772C-42B3-442E-9ACB-E144F1F739E7.jpeg

to me he just seems like a chill stoner who comes to bang

to me he just seems high on weed 24/7 or just socially awkward
Good looking guys have a hard time working on their personality because everything for them seems to come so easy.

I don't even think he seems fake, just really conceited. He's the kind of guy I imagine goes to people's jobs and then treats the people working there like they don't exist

I got the impression on embedded that he left his baby's mama when he got famous so he could chase pussy elsewhere. Didn't even want a Dee situation for the sake of the kids

He probably watched Blood in Blood Out too many times.

Now he’s like Chaaaaale!
haha I'm sure a lot of them have. I grew up on that movie as well, I'll probably re-watch it this weekend for some nostalgic effects lol. Pretty much a lot of people down here dress and act like Ortega, most are bald though and don't have braids. Most cholos rather have the shaved head look, but he's rocking the slick back look though. He just needs to come out with some dickie shorts, knee high socks, and some cortez shoes on with a white tee or flannel button up lol.

A total fraud and a fake. He tries so hard to remind everyone how hard he is coming from the mean streets of San Pedro and Torrance Calif. He was just some gracie bjj dude with a fabio cut and now he's embracing this false cholo image...got himself a lowrider, dumped his baby mama for a shortie with a fat ass, bought some flannels and some pomade to slick his hair back while throwing up west coast signs....total fraud
I couldn't agree more.
Torrance is a great fucking neighborhood. San Pedro is very nice as well.

Good looking guys have a hard time working on their personality because everything for them seems to come so easy.

Tell me about it. Being gorgeous is almost a curse......but I must carry on.

bork1}

So after reading through this thread, I think the clear consensus is that we believe Ortega is a phony and we want want for him to get KTFO. Does that seem reasonable?
I'll co-sign that.

Humans are very intuitive when it comes to assessing sincerity. Whenever we meet a new person we immediately assess if they are trustworthy, if they are a potential friend or if they are a potential threat. This likely is rooted in primal survival instinct, something deeply ingrained in us.

When someone gives off a vibe of being fake or insincere it sends up a red flag to be cautious. And it is a very distinct feeling.

Ortega's personality is inconsistent. It feels like some of it is an act, but that is so prevalent that you can't even tell what is his real personality and what part is the act.

The slap of the small asian singer is an indicator of character. That's not a good guy move. I consider myself a somewhat decent human. I have never slapped a little 100 pound 5 foot tall asian manlet. Not once.

Last edited:
I don’t know about the OP, but dude is clearly trying to put on his best Cholo act. Knee high socks, lowrider, plaid button up…he even tries to give himself a slight Latin accent - McKenzie Dern Style. I guess he’s insecure about looking like a regular white guy and wants to give himself a spicy twist? It’s pretty cringe, tbh.

He is fucking latin you idiot

Back