Ortega extremely fake person. Gives off bad and weird vibe

That's very spot on.

Also, I'd like to remember that he is a caught PED cheater
He's a fighter lol. Who says you have to be nice to people that talk shit to you? He just comes off more real this way to me. It's normal to not be friendly with people not friendly with you, if you are, you're a bitch. Respect is earned, not given freely. Show disrespect then you will get that back. It's a very simple concept.

Ortega is a lot of ghings but ugly aint one of them
3a650f45445b614d508ae44cff8fe4a5.jpg
Fabio looking mofo

Am I the only one who thinks this?
am I just a fucking hater?

please correct me if I am wrong and being unfair on him
A total fraud and a fake. He tries so hard to remind everyone how hard he is coming from the mean streets of San Pedro and Torrance Calif. He was just some gracie bjj dude with a fabio cut and now he's embracing this false cholo image...got himself a lowrider, dumped his baby mama for a shortie with a fat ass, bought some flannels and some pomade to slick his hair back while throwing up west coast signs....total fraud

I don’t know about the OP, but dude is clearly trying to put on his best Cholo act. Knee high socks, lowrider, plaid button up…he even tries to give himself a slight Latin accent - McKenzie Dern Style. I guess he’s insecure about looking like a regular white guy and wants to give himself a spicy twist? It’s pretty cringe, tbh.

He doesn't know what he wants to be. Nice fan friendly guy, wanna be cholo, Diaz style tough guy. He's very confused

It shows in his fight style, too. I think the fact that he's still figuring himself out there as a fighter might be his downfall. The guy changed camps like 1.5 years ago and he looks like he's still actively fighting against old habits in order to stay the calmer, more patient, newer version of himself.

Nah you guys just probably aren't from LA or California. So you don't get him, he's very much like a lot of the people that grew up around here. Easy to read that he isn't putting up a front, compare his body language, slangs, fashion, etc compared to Woodley who moved to LA/California then tried to have a gangsta image. It's obvious who's faking it.
He probably watched Blood in Blood Out too many times.

Now he’s like Chaaaaale!

Didn’t he announce some kind of ‘Brian Ortega Foundation’ charity before the Holloway fight? Never heard of it again. Was that a real thing or just building his profile?

Where do you get this from.

Ban TS for not explaining

Coincidentally, I have the same feeling. I don't know how to explain, it's just a broad opinion, not knowing the guy, but theres something off about him, in my eyes.
I'm not a hater or anything, I'm sort of indifferent, but he doesn't "seem" genuine.

In a recent interview with Australian media, Volk claimed that the TUF editors did Volk a solid and also claimed that Ortega had a clause in his contract that he couldn't be pranked but that he could prank.

“To be honest, the producers did him a solid,” Volkanovski reveals. “Is he the worst human being? No. But he plays it like he’s this nice, respectful guy who cares about others, but I see right through it. He’s very sensitive. He’s not doing interviews with Australian media. He won’t go on a podcast if a guest who’s been on there before has been critical of him. For The Ultimate Fighter, it was in his contract that I couldn’t touch his car while he could prank mine.

“Nobody knows these stories. I’m going in deep. I’m giving you insight I’ve given nobody. He could prank me, but I couldn’t prank him. I mean, what a sensitive little princess.”

He's a PED cheat who should be banned for life. He probably thinks he's a tough guy by slapping around kpop girlybois.

Hope Volk starches him.

Coincidentally, I have the same feeling. I don't know how to explain, it's just a broad opinion, not knowing the guy, but theres something off about him, in my eyes.
I'm not a hater or anything, I'm sort of indifferent, but he doesn't "seem" genuine.
It's interesting. I feel the same way about him. Something, I don't know what but some weird feeling about this guy..

There’s some strange quirks. Likes to be a role model but has popped and then the whole trying to start a fight with the KZ translator or whoever that was.

Was pretty confused with the whole 3 months away from the kids but will reserve judgement on that part

It's fine. I just care about his performance in the cage. He found himself a real MMA team and isn't training out of a garage anymore. He showed drastic improvement with his win over Zombie. He doesn't want to be a surfer anymore.

Back