Ortega extremely fake person. Gives off bad and weird vibe

Imagine watching those weigh in shows...

Yeah I don't understand why people act like he has model good looks lol. I guess it's how WMMA fighters are a 6, but becomes a 9 if they are in the UFC.
Hey I find it sexy as hell if a chick fights in the UFC and yes they get 2 points extra but not all of them
4SO5BU8LhUZDTMmJmnMmn0rbbeWfyx9b5uSif3jGl8FMqHLP96ds5GMsyFSggHTTd9a-6j2p8YU9LRZ1HVnhWs9J2YNJZPMJ1yiJ3w

He doesn't know what he wants to be. Nice fan friendly guy, wanna be cholo, Diaz style tough guy. He's very confused
I agree. He’s very confused. For example, Conor knows what he wants to be, a celebrity. Khabib knows what he wants to be, sort of like a preacher. Max knows what he wants to be, just himself. But someone like Max is also very likely to not know his worth and just go with the balls, therefore will not make big money.

I may have thumbed through those “Lowrider”mags as kid but this mofo actually going out and getting a lowrider on some little wire wheels and hydraulics in this day and age is odd.

He just better watch out what hood he rolls through, he’ ll be “Car Jack City” next.

Yep, never liked him. I know very little about him but I sense a lot of fakeness and bad character under that surface. Seems like a lot of doggers are getting those vibes so maybe there's something to it?

Am I the only one who thinks this?
am I just a fucking hater?

please correct me if I am wrong and being unfair on him

I knew a person with his personality type before. He was just bad at mixing reality with his imagination for the idea in having a great personality. His image was so important to him that he would put his head in the sand if you told him how he looked. I don't care if someone is fake really, it does not bother me because I will treat them according to how they are. I won't be the fool who tries to get a fake person to be a real person. Or a whore like she is marriage material.

He's a young Mexican from the West Coast...

That's like getting mad at a young Italian dude from Staten Island for acting like a Guido.
I’m from LA, and not every young Mexican tries to come off as some as bad ass vato. I mean, those Cortez’ he was wearing, not anybody could wear those in certain parts of the city(Particularly in gang infested neighborhoods).

He doesn't know what he wants to be. Nice fan friendly guy, wanna be cholo, Diaz style tough guy. He's very confused

I think he’s playing the “reformed gangbanger” roll. The “I’m a thug at heart but I’m a professional now” bit.

Say what? Like this is even a question? Did anyone else see him assault that little Asian guy at a UFC event? Ortega is one of the biggest assholes in the UFC.

I just can’t wait until my guy Ilia Topuria becomes champ. Don’t really like any of the contenders at 145.

And Volkanovski is a perpetually angry man with a bone to pick with everyone, so they're two peas in a pod.

Nah you guys just probably aren't from LA or California. So you don't get him, he's very much like a lot of the people that grew up around here. Easy to read that he isn't putting up a front, compare his body language, slangs, fashion, etc compared to Woodley who moved to LA/California then tried to have a gangsta image. It's obvious who's faking it.

Back