Ortega extremely fake person. Gives off bad and weird vibe

Growing up in front of the cameras is tough. You don’t really know who the fuck you are until +30 so unless you are very mature, personas like ortegas will always be there

Am I the only one who thinks this?
am I just a fucking hater?

please correct me if I am wrong and being unfair on him

No youre right and I say that as someone that wants to see Ortega win tomorrow. He seems at conflict with himself and he constantly has a different personality.

I met him in person once and he had a really off putting vibe….

He just seems very immature.
Doesn’t show up on time, deadbeat dad who buys his kids Jack in the Box after not seeing them for months, focusing and being corny as hell with his girlfriend in an upcoming title fight.
He’s probably not a very moral person. Or he does mental gymnastics in his head to justify his behavior.

He does seem weird but I don't know enough to go beyond that.And I try to not be too quick to judge someone's character.

Alex gonna destroy this guy worst than Max did.

He doesn't know what he wants to be. Nice fan friendly guy, wanna be cholo, Diaz style tough guy. He's very confused
There are no wannabe cholos in San Pedro. That place is a tribal pressure cooker where people just try to survive. Stop looking at the world through your own fake ass reality.

I personally used to be a huge fan when he came to the UFC bc whenever he had the chance, he would talk about community service and helping kids. I believe he used to have a foundation too. Then he started making money and got kinda famous and now he never talks about it. Very odd.

Now I’m wondering if he did that just to clean up his image after failing his drug test?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back