Media Ortega and KZ still going back and forth, still not booked.

Ortega is such a duck

Should be cut. It’s obvious he doesn’t want to fight KZ

Does she even fight anymore? Havnt seen Ortega fight since he got his ass beat. Seems like it was years ago.

Ortega really shouldn't be at #2 being inactive and ducking.

They should have moved things along and have KZ fight Volk for the title.

Ortega trying thos jedi mind tricks.... ain't going to work on KZ.

Ortega really shouldn't be at #2 being inactive and ducking.

Ortega is ranked #2? <Lmaoo>
Fuck me, man. The rankings of this pseudo-sport are beyond fucked up.

Remember when a champ dropped to #5-#10 after losing his title and had to work his way back up? Now they get ranked as #1 Contender, how does that make sense? How is the champion who lost his title now the #1 Contender?
And how the fuck is the #1 Contender after he got beat down by the champ #2?

This is the most annoying matchup I can remember. How fucking long has this been going on now FFS.

I say scratch it and let the winner of kattar/ige fight Ortega. Then Ortega will have no excuse since kattar and ige are both in America.

Why is ortega even relevant?
Is he even still fighting?

I say scratch it and let the winner of kattar/ige fight Ortega. Then Ortega will have no excuse since kattar and ige are both in America.

At this point, does Ortega even deserve a ranking and a premium booking?

He should just be given a bout agreement that is possible to get done in Vegas this summer or fall.

Last edited:
Holy shit, Ortega just keeps making himself more and more unlikable.

How can he talk so big after setting a UFC record for most times being hit in the head in one round?

His only fight in two years was him getting beat half to death. You would think he would be more humble.

Would love to see Kattar melt Ortega. Ige matchmaking is dumb lol

The Korean Zombie fanboys on here are so soft. Pretty sure KZ ended up face down ass up last time he fought a Mexican

Ortega would rather fight for his life in the streets of LA then go against KZ. Good choice. Less risk.

The top of FW is a mess right now. Volk vs. Max II is the first fight in the top 5 at FW in all of 2020 and we're 7 months into the year. Meanwhile KZ and ortega still aren't booked and Zabit and Yair are STILL negotiating. Hopefully this shit gets sorted out soon because it's my favorite division.

By the time Ortega steps in the cage it will be almost 2 years removed from the fight with Max (his last fight). I like this division too.

As a Korean Zombie fan, I think he need to hurry up and sign a contract. You can not wait until Covid- 19 getting good in U.S. and you are not young anymore.

As a Korean Zombie fan, I think he need to hurry up and sign a contract. You can not wait until Covid- 19 getting good in U.S. and you are not young anymore.
He said he wants to fight Ortega as soon as possible, even though he still has double vision. His eye doctor thinks he should retire, or at the least take 6 months off.

Ortega shouldn't be ranked and KZ should at the very least be fighting in title elimination match.

Back