Media Ortega and KZ still going back and forth, still not booked.

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score

The top of FW is a mess right now. Volk vs. Max II is the first fight in the top 5 at FW in all of 2020 and we're 7 months into the year. Meanwhile KZ and ortega still aren't booked and Zabit and Yair are STILL negotiating. Hopefully this shit gets sorted out soon because it's my favorite division.

Should have added this to one of the Fight Island cards to circumvent the travel restrictions. That was the whole idea behind them anyway

we all know as soon as zombie has another fight scheduled ortega will suddenly find an opponent.

i dont want to call a fighter and someone who can beat me up a diva, but its weird he hasnt fought since the max fight. he talks tough on twitter, then dosnt take the fight/pulls out. i stand by my statement, as soon as zombie gets an opponent ortega will magically get a fight booked. i mean who is he waiting for?

I wish KZ would knock Ortega out then pull some WWE shit and pull out some hair clippers and hold Ortega down while Jay Park buzzes the hair off

I’d rather see KZ knockout Ortega and then punch Rener Gracie in the face.

I can’t stand Rorion Gracie’s kids. They pull all sorts of bullcrap in the BJJ world to market their crap.

giphy.gif

Ortega is such a duck

Should be cut. It’s obvious he doesn’t want to fight KZ
To be fair if he has to go to Korea I kinda understand. First of all it's not going to happen there any time soon and if it did I believe they hold events at like 5AM ET

Back