Orlando shooter's daddy put right behind Crooked Hillary at rally. Explain that?

Obviously..he's a demon...and considering Hillary Clinton is a demon and/or possessed by a demon it's logical to assume they work together.

I mean cmon...this shit ain't difficult to figure out.
iu
werd

Does he have nephilim DNA? That's the number 1 question we need to ask.

The number 2 question is why the mods have let such an obvious troll shit all over the war room for as long as you have.

You aren't even funny anymore.

Doesn't seem important.
If he'd been at a Trump rally it would also be unimportant.

Wait a minute. You're telling me if the father of a right-wing, gay-hating, abortion-clinic massacreing terrorist who himself had questionable ties to violent right-wing groups abroad you'd say that's a non-issue.

Excuse me but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

You guys criticize Trump for asking people to take a crying baby outside so people won't be distracted during a speech, but you'd be ok with the father of a right-wing terrorist sitting right behind Trump? Ludicrous.

Obviously..he's a demon...and considering Hillary Clinton is a demon and/or possessed by a demon it's logical to assume they work together.

I mean cmon...this shit ain't difficult to figure out.

I think I found where ripskater lives:

r8thBJq.jpg

It's just weird that Hillary is paying tribute to the 50 victims and during the same speech that dad is right behind her smiling and cheering (for other parts of her speech). I guess I'd be sad that I raised a son that did all that.

If it was my son, I would not even show up, let alone get right up there on tv.
1. the dad didnt kill anyone.

2. the dad raised his son until he left the house...most people when they leave their parents basement develop their own ideas about the world.

3. the dad...again didnt do anything wrong.

"but me feelinz...it downt seem rigt...i dont like to be rational.feelinz omly."

2. the dad raised his son until he left the house...most people when they leave their parents basement develop their own ideas about the world.

"but me feelinz...it downt seem rigt...i dont like to be rational.feelinz omly."

4. The dad is a supporter of the Taliban.

5. The dad is a serious Muslim who believes God will punish all homosexuals, among other things.

6. The dad potentially has ties to Hillary:

0101010a010q-676x450.jpg

I think you need to do a little more research into this man. Or would you use the same argument and apply it to someone that raised their son to hate another group with a passion that unsurprisingly grew up to become violent against said group he was brainwashed into hating? If so, then carry on, because that's what happened here.

I dunno, Rip, what explanatory conclusion do you want me to reach?

Hillary Clinton a secret Muslim?

I think you need to do a little more research into this man. Or would you use the same argument and apply it to someone that raised their son to hate another group with a passion that unsurprisingly grew up to become violent against said group he was brainwashed into hating? If so, then carry on, because that's what happened here.
did you watch him teach his son as he was growing up? did he tell his son to kill gays?

should trump reject all the evangelicals because they hate gays with a passion or should we wait unil their kids kill people.

the father didnt kill anyone and nobody knows how exactly he raised his son.

who cares.

little things like this isnt going to change a vote unless you think it outweighs everything else worth voting democrat for because it doesnt.

im concerned about the bigger picture on where this country is going...not whos dad decided to stand behind hillary.

Wait a minute. You're telling me if the father of a right-wing, gay-hating, abortion-clinic massacreing terrorist who himself had questionable ties to violent right-wing groups abroad you'd say that's a non-issue.

You guys criticize Trump for asking people to take a crying baby outside so people won't be distracted during a speech, but you'd be ok with the father of a right-wing terrorist sitting right behind Trump? Ludicrous.
He's the father, not the man himself.
I don't confuse the two.
It's as important whether some politician's brother likes the other guy.
It's a non issue.

Lol, this. These guys are full of shit.

it is so disgusting that this happened and a complete slap in the face to the families and loved ones of the people that were killed that night. Just a complete disgrace.

Holy LOL!!

So to all of you trying to downplay how bad this looks looks for Hillary's campaign... Hillary's Camp disagrees with you as Hillary came out and disavowed any support from Mr Seddique Mateen...

In my opinion, this is the worst thing they could have done... Why? Because many Muslims feel the same about the LGBT community. And it's hypocritical to single out one Muslim and not address that an entire culture tends to agree on this issue.

But hey, don't rock the boat too much though, can't lose too many voters by taking a real stand

The biggest rule in my family is Not To Shame The Family.

If I was the father I'd be too busy dying of shame to be able even go outside.

Yet there he is.

I think he's a bit of publicity junkie. I've seen clips of him capering in front of a camera in Afghanistan. Maybe he's unaware of the effect that his presence may have on others, or maybe he's somehow trying capitalize o his son's infamy in some weird fucked up way. Either way he is stupid and his stupidity leaked into his goof, worm of a son.

Why the killer father is so happy?! Why the hell is not catatonic or suicidal after the massacre?!

Does he have nephilim DNA? That's the number 1 question we need to ask.

The number 2 question is why the mods have let such an obvious troll shit all over the war room for as long as you have.

You aren't even funny anymore.

Only the illuminati families have Nephilim DNA. Noob

Back