Orlando shooter's daddy put right behind Crooked Hillary at rally. Explain that?

I'm not clear on why you think Hillary is the perfect candidate. It is perfectly obvious why an American Muslim would choose Hillary over Trump given his views on Islam (proposes a Muslim immigration ban, require that they wear ID badges, etc.). And of course the Democratic platform is much more friendly to minorities of all types, so there's no mystery as to why they vote D.

Where you lose me is Hillary is the perfect candidate for them. Maybe we agree here but I'm not sure what point you're making.
HIllary campaigns against Islamophobia. She's got no problems bringing more Muslims to our country.

The Muslims want many more Muslims to be here. To me, that is a major problem.

I love how Libs think this is nothing. I'm sure if that Roof guy's father(the church shooter) showed up at a Trump rally, Libs would treat it as a complete non-story too.
As far as I know the father had nothing to do with his son's actions. In fact, it sounds like his support of Hillary is strengthened by what his son did givenone of his major issues is gun control.

That said, I wouldn't want the fucking guy at the rally but I'm not going to hang Hillary for it either.

Obvious why he'd support Hillary. If turning the country of the United States into an Islamic State is your goal, you'd first need immigration. Then you'd want to ban guns so people wouldn't have a way to defend themselves.

HIllary campaigns against Islamophobia. She's got no problems bringing more Muslims to our country.

I don't know if the last thing you said is true (Muslims want more Muslims here). I do get why people are very alarmed by Muslim immigration, so I won't argue with you on that.

As far as I know the father had nothing to do with his son's actions. In fact, it sounds like his support of Hillary is strengthened by what his son did givenone of his major issues is gun control.

That said, I wouldn't want the fucking guy at the rally but I'm not going to hang Hillary for it either.

I know you wouldn't dare criticize Hillary for this(or anything else for that matter). My point is, you would certainly hang Trump for it.

I know you wouldn't dare criticize Hillary for this(or anything else for that matter). My point is, you would certainly hang Trump for it.
That's bullshit, I'm on the record in these threads quite a number of times criticizing Hillary. I've gone so far as to say plainly that I don't like her.

And no, I would hang Trump for being uneducated on important issues, being incompetent, having an unstable demeanor and making terrible policy proposals. I don't care who goes to his rallies.

And a piece of personal advice, you will have much more fulfilling conversations with people if you first seek to understand their positions and process what they're saying before jumping to conclusions.

Obvious why he'd support Hillary. If turning the country of the United States into an Islamic State is your goal, you'd first need immigration. Then you'd want to ban guns so people wouldn't have a way to defend themselves.
Bingo

It's just weird that Hillary is paying tribute to the 50 victims and during the same speech that dad is right behind her smiling and cheering (for other parts of her speech). I guess I'd be sad that I raised a son that did all that.

If it was my son, I would not even show up, let alone get right up there on tv.

He has no shame. I sure as heck wouldn't be showing my face in public if I were him.

He has no shame. I sure as heck wouldn't be showing my face in public if I were him.

Especially at an event in Florida where they are paying tribute to the victims.

The shooter was a registered democrat and Hillary supporter also so it makes sense that his father is too.

He says he was invited to the event in the interview. Tasteless

Don't Christians want there to be many more Christians in the country as well? Seems like any religion would want to swell their ranks.

No way the campaign was oblivious to it. The guy's name has to come up on a few watch lists, and the secret service would have flagged him.

No way the campaign was oblivious to it. The guy's name has to come up on a few watch lists, and the secret service would have flagged him.

That makes sense, but I just can't see any scenario where if they did know, why they would let him in. I know he didn't do anything and has every right to go where he pleases, but Christ that looks fucking terrible.

She doesn't even have to do anything and might win the election, why the fuck would the risk adverse politician do this? Just wow

That makes sense, but I just can't see any scenario where if they did know, why they would let him in. I know he didn't do anything and has every right to go where he pleases, but Christ that looks fucking terrible.

Can't disagree with that.

In the interview he says he was invited.

I'm sure the New York Times, Washington Post, and CNN will give this the same amount of coverage they would give any story involving Trump

IF he just showed up, then a non issue. If he was invited, then I get pissed off.
Dude should be more like Casey Anthony and less like ZimZam, i.e just fucking disappear.

Back