Orlando shooter's daddy put right behind Crooked Hillary at rally. Explain that?

It's just weird that Hillary is paying tribute to the 50 victims and during the same speech that dad is right behind her smiling and cheering (for other parts of her speech). I guess I'd be sad that I raised a son that did all that.

If it was my son, I would not even show up, let alone get right up there on tv.
I have to agree with all this what you posted.

What do you mean? Why do you think he supports her?

Because she doesn't address Islamic problems - not the least of which is Islamic violence generally and Islamic terrorism specifically.

He said in the video he supports gun control and he thinks Hillary is best for national security.
I suppose if anybody should be for gun control, it should be victims families and the families of the perpetrators.
But like yourself, I'd just never show my face again let alone behind my candidate.

Because she doesn't address Islamic problems - not the least of which is Islamic violence generally and Islamic terrorism specifically.

We probably agree on a lot in this area. I'd prefer a much stronger response from Democrats on the issue of Islamic terrorism.

He said in the video he supports gun control and he thinks Hillary is best for national security.

Ok, thanks for sharing. I think the latter point is a great reason to vote for Hillary (and think Trump is so terrible in that area).

I love how Libs think this is nothing. I'm sure if that Roof guy's father(the church shooter) showed up at a Trump rally, Libs would treat it as a complete non-story too.

I suppose if anybody should be for gun control, it should be victims families and the families of the perpetrators.
But like yourself, I'd just never show my face again let alone behind my candidate.
Many of the shooters are from left leaning areas like cities. So the parents there often blame the gun instead. And the victims often blame the gun or access to one.

The thing is, you can kill 85 and injure 100+ others with just a truck.

We probably agree on a lot in this area. I'd prefer a much stronger response from Democrats on the issue of Islamic terrorism.

Ok, thanks for sharing. I think the latter point is a great reason to vote for Hillary (and think Trump is so terrible in that area).

Just to touch on that a bit more, Muslims only care about their issues and expansion throughout the US. Everything else is who cares to them. Hillary is the perfect candidate for them.

I love how Libs think this is nothing. I'm sure if that Roof guy's father(the church shooter) showed up at a Trump rally, Libs would treat it as a complete non-story too.
I doubt the Dems wanted him there. They probably saw he was arab or something and put him in in front of cameras because of his race.

Sort of like BLM, white people go to the back.

It's different!!!!that was a hate crime!!! Work place violence is a real issue we need to deal with

Many of the shooters are from left leaning areas like cities. So the parents there often blame the gun instead. And the victims often blame the gun or access to one.

The thing is, you can kill 85 and injure 100+ others with just a truck.

To counter that I could easily say that the people who commit those crimes hold more views in common with conservatives than they do liberals.

I doubt the Dems wanted him there. They probably saw he was arab or something and put him in in front of cameras because of his race.

Sort of like BLM, white people go to the back.

I'm sure the Dems couldn't do anything about it. I'm just pointing out the clear hypocrisy. You know if that the shoe was on the other foot, and some infamous maniac's father showed up at a Trump rally, it would get 24/7 coverage, and every libby in here would be calling for his head.

I'm sure the Dems couldn't do anything about it. I'm just pointing out the clear hypocrisy. You know if that the shoe was on the other foot, and some infamous maniac's father showed up at a Trump rally, it would get 24/7 coverage, and every libby in here would be calling for his head.
I hear you. Many of them would. Not all libs. There's a couple libs in this thread that might not.

Dude shouldn't have been there. Either on his own and definitely not invited by anyone.

Just to touch on that a bit more, Muslims only care about their issues and expansion throughout the US. Everything else is who cares to them. Hillary is the perfect candidate for them.
I'm not clear on why you think Hillary is the perfect candidate. It is perfectly obvious why an American Muslim would choose Hillary over Trump given his views on Islam (proposes a Muslim immigration ban, require that they wear ID badges, etc.). And of course the Democratic platform is much more friendly to minorities of all types, so there's no mystery as to why they vote D.

Where you lose me is Hillary is the perfect candidate for them. Maybe we agree here but I'm not sure what point you're making.

Back