Orlando Sanchez Gives The Full Story Behind His Viral Gym Scuffle with Strickland

Yeah everyone's a piece of shit lol, you're more emotionally invested in this than any of them. Shit happens in training
If someone proves themselves a piece of shit, I'll call them a piece of shit. It's not an investment. It's literally just a label. They're real easy to throw out there. Check this out.

You're dumb.

Now, do you think I'm emotionally invested in you, darling?
The answer's no.

i mean he probably had intent to make him back off not snap his arm. like he said he didn't know who he was and i believe that. I know for a fact you go into a gym like this and talk that kind of shit sparring and grappling goes to hard after and people get hurt. everyone is at fault in the situation honestly. whats sean doing grappling a 300lb guy a month out, never should have hit him, someone should have told orlando not to hurt him hes got a fight coming up, the main coach is drunk its his birthday but egged it on. no one there was like relax he has a fight. but also sean was an asshole. this seems normal and the people mad at orlando are idiots. be mad at sean if anything for talking shit and then taking grappling to strikes.

Its not normal nor acceptable, anywhere, to intentionally try to injure your grappling partner.

Orlando decided to grapple with Sean, after the supposed shit talking had occurred, so he decided to grapple with Sean with the intention of "showing him whose boss"; an "arm crank" according to Orlando.

Trying to intentionally injure a grappling or sparring partner is not normal nor acceptable. That is why the fat fuck did not own up to the "arm crank" and instead acted as though he had no clue what Sean was talking about.

If someone proves themselves a piece of shit, I'll call them a piece of shit. It's not an investment. It's literally just a label. They're real easy to throw out there. Check this out.

You're dumb.

Now, do you think I'm emotionally invested in you, darling?
The answer's no.
Do you really think they've proven themselves to be pieces of shit? Maybe you aren't emotionally invested in it, my point is that neither Orlando, nor Strickland would say that about each other, and they were actually involved. Way too many of yall see one thing you don't like, and declare the person to be a "piece of shit"

People make mistakes, most people have had some type of incident in training before, it's not that big of a deal

Relax man, trying to injure an elbow that can lead to a retirement is not acceptable at all, pretending that nothing happened and acting surprised just add more shit to a despicable conduct.
That injury isn't gonna lead to his retirement lol

If he came in without leaving his ego at the door, then fair play to Orlando for showing him who is boss.

Amateur grapplers will never learn

Strickland is the one in camp currently...
He is the professional fighter who can't afford a stupid injury. It actually makes it worse for Sanchez because it basically means he was trying to pop the arm to prove a point.

Parillo is the worst though.

Why would Strickland say Jiu-Jitsu is shit when he clearly trains it and is a brown belt....story doesn't make sense

Relax man, trying to injure an elbow that can lead to a retirement is not acceptable at all, pretending that nothing happened and acting surprised just add more shit to a despicable conduct.
I'm very relaxed and I'm not taking any sides. I was just commenting on that stupid post that someone (I don't know if it was you or someone else) said that Orlando didn't have to spar with him...

I'm very relaxed and I'm not taking any sides. I was just commenting on that stupid post that someone (I don't know if it was you or someone else) said that Orlando didn't have to spar with him...
Sean is stupid for grappling with that guy, even more stupid for coming back to grapple again after the problem but Orlando was a POS for the movement, I guess that everybody involved in the situation, including Parillo, wasn't in their best day.

That injury can lead to a broken elbow that you never know how is going to heal.
It didn't break his elbow though lol, you're taking what happened and saying hypothetically it could've broken his elbow, and hypothetically that could've ended his career, so Orlando was trying to end his career

Big reach

It's very possible Orlando didn't know who he is

I mean anything is possible.

Its an invite-only, 100% private facility that is literally inside the RVCA warehouse. There is no access to the public or outside. The only people invited there are easily known to one another.

So Jason Parillo, who trains both guys, offered Orlando to train with him. A world champion no-GI grappler, in a private invite only facility, is offered to train with somebody and has no idea what their background is?

A current 13 fight UFC veteran. That is such a ridiculously dumb thing to say, but, sure you can say it.

Actually, he might not be lying about not knowing Sean, especially if he’s just a casual UFC fan. The guy hasn’t been in any big fights.

There might be more to the story than initially reported. Sean might be right in his indignation over goofs coming into the gym for YouTube plays, wearing hats while sparring, and having a barely able to move grappler coaching someone in boxing. Orlando might be right in getting angry at some guy trying to press him in the gym.

Parillo(sp?) is the one who comes off the worst. If he egged on two meatheads, one of whom is in training camp, then that’s bad form.
You are probably right about being annoyed by Youtube goofs. The guy with the hat does youtube videos. I remember his clothing brand.

I mean anything is possible.

Its an invite-only, 100% private facility that is literally inside the RVCA warehouse. There is no access to the public or outside. The only people invited there are easily known to one another.

So Jason Parillo, who trains both guys, offered Orlando to train with him. A world champion no-GI grappler, in a private invite only facility, is offered to train with somebody and has no idea what their background is?

A current 13 fight UFC veteran. That is such a ridiculously dumb thing to say, but, sure you can say it.
Sounds like Strickland didn't know who Orlando was either lol, you really think Orlando is blatantly lying, knowing Parillo, Strickland, and everyone involved will now know he is full of shit?

It's very possible they were both invited without knowing each other

Orlando sounds like a back pedaling dirty training partner. What kind of bull shit excuse was that? Fat lug

Sounds like Sean's "shit talking" hurt his soft ego. Shit talking doesn't mean much and the guy got so bothered he had to show Sean who's boss by hurting him in training. Stunning and brave. Then he puts on a show like "what'd I do?" while shit talking to guy he just hurt. Weak stuff.

Most important cliff to take away, and this is a verbatim quote from this asshole:

"I just had to show him who's in charge."

The rest is him explaining Strickland was talking shit to him or his group of friends, and that he had no idea who he was. Jason Parillo suggested Orlando and Sean train a grappling round. All around a shit show, but you don't do what Orlando did, and I think he's absolutely full of shit that he had no idea who Strickland was.

Orlando's never heard of a 13 fight veteran of the UFC, who's training in RVCA's private gym (its invite only and you have to go through their company warehouse to enter it) and is working with Parillo, their mutual friend. Sure, OK.

Ya I dont believe Sanchez didn't know him. I posted a video of Bisping saying that he's the one that got Sean in there. Bisping also confirmed that Sean talks alot of smack and basically he ran into a guy like him in Sanchez.

Sean was talking smack and got humbled lol.

Sounds like Sean's "shit talking" hurt his soft ego. Shit talking doesn't mean much and the guy got so bothered he had to show Sean who's boss by hurting him in training. Stunning and brave. Then he puts on a show like "what'd I do?" while shit talking to guy he just hurt. Weak stuff.

Wut? Sean supposedly saying he would beat everyone up in gym... He got what he asked for lol.

I own a mma gym, you're going to get called out in the cage if you act like that by other fighters . Not very smart of Sean and he should know better.

You are probably right about being annoyed by Youtube goofs. The guy with the hat does youtube videos. I remember his clothing brand.

I respect big boy because he gets out of his comfort zones. He engages with all types of people from skaters to mma fighters, to fitness etc ..

Back