Original UFC logo returns at UFC Fight Night Denver

That logo looks pretty poor, could have been much better.......

Last edited:
If mike perry said it, I believe it.

Title made me think of this, and think WTF for until I opened and seen what it was actually referring to.
sdut-ufcs-tiny-logo-change-is-a-big-deal-for-its-new-2015jul08

Millions well spent

Ahhhhh that’s beautiful.

Looks like Bas. It’s a shame Rutten didn’t stick around longer.

He was the original GSP insofar that he retired with a belt after being gifted a robbery decision. Lol
But did he defend the belt 8 consecutive times before winning a close fight and vacating it ? No so he is not the original GSP . also 1 3 5 GSP

But did he defend the belt 8 consecutive times before winning a close fight and vacating it ? No so he is not the original GSP . also 1 3 5 GSP
Bas was a legend before the sport had legends. He won 14 fights in a row after winning the pancrase title. So yeah.

Bas was a legend before the sport had legends. He won 14 fights in a row after winning the pancrase title. So yeah.
Not questioning the fact that El Guapo is a legend of the sport , just pointing out the fact that there has never been an another GOAT ST-PIERRE and there will never be another one .

Not questioning the fact that El Guapo is a legend of the sport , just pointing out the fact that there has never been an another GOAT ST-PIERRE and there will never be another one .
Dammit, you quoted me before I could ninja edit and correct his win streak.

Never heard of Ben. Not a Sherdog member... not ripped at all.

they gave platinum ownership to stay on roster and advise biz decisions

Using a source that clearly cannot accurately determine something as simple as a persons race?

Irresponsible.

Gotta wonder who makes these calls. Stand by fighters for big events? Nope, but they got time for logos that are just gonna make people think they're on the wrong channel.

Back