Opinion Oregon Governor Putting Us On Restrictions Again (4th Time Overall)

You can also just get the vaccine to help the caseload go down.

Why in the flying fuck would I go get a "vaccine" when...

"In fact, 100% of the COVID-involved deaths of Canadians under the age of 45 as of July 31 had at least one other disease or condition certified on the medical certificate of death. The proportion of those with at least one other disease or condition decreases with age, ranging from 93% for those aged 45 to 64 to 89% for those aged 85 years or older."

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm

Imagine being so brainwashed by MSM, that you run and roll you sleeve up like a good little guinea pig to be THE clinical trial on a "vaccine" that is such a shit show, ALL 3 of them have been linked to complications and both J&J and AZ have been paused by multiple countries because of their side effects?

I would never be so stupid, unlike you.

MMA forums - the only place where you can get all your science and health knowledge from Joe Rogan and not be considered a complete retard.

Sounds good bud, keep taking your zinc and Alpha Brain! And ask mommy to pick up some Doritos at the store just in case you get hungry later! lol!

Actually, retard, I got it from the official government of Canada website.

Try again, idiot.

"In fact, 100% of the COVID-involved deaths of Canadians under the age of 45 as of July 31 had at least one other disease or condition certified on the medical certificate of death. The proportion of those with at least one other disease or condition decreases with age, ranging from 93% for those aged 45 to 64 to 89% for those aged 85 years or older."

You were saying something, little sheep ?

I think it was "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

Imagine being so brainwashed by MSM, that you run and roll you sleeve up like a good little guinea pig to be THE clinical trial on a "vaccine" that is such a shit show, ALL 3 of them have been linked to complications and both J&J and AZ have been paused by multiple countries because of their side effects?

You.....with those pesky facts. Let's not forget to mention the YOUR BODY BUILDS ITS OWN IMMUNITY. But of course, nobody can take in billions of dollars off that. Big pharma loves it's sheep

Actually, retard, I got it from the official government of Canada website.

Try again, idiot.

You were saying something, little sheep ?

I think it was "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

Hey Jamie pull up that NPC COVID meme.... no, below that. Below that. To the right... to the right... yup that one. That is sooooo good.

Hey Jamie pull up that NPC COVID meme.... no, below that. Below that. To the right... to the right... yup that one. That is sooooo good.

Oh look, the fake doctor has nothing to refute official Government of Canada statistics that prove there hadn't been a single Covid death without a co-morbitidy in my age group.

Hurry up and get that "vaccine" like a good little sheep, and don't forget to say "Baaaaaaaaaaa".

Screenshot-20210501-162234-Free-Adblocker-Browser.jpg

You can still get covid and spread it to others. Concern for your fellow man should be enough to get it.. Although it sounds like you don't really leave your parents basement so it's probably not too much of an issue.

You can still get covid and spread it to others. Concern for your fellow man should be enough to get it.. Although it sounds like you don't really leave your parents basement so it's probably not too much of an issue.

Lol, I was hoping you'd reply so I could make a fool out of you again.

If you're "vaccinated" then what does it matter if someone else isn't? You're protected, right?

Me: 2
You: 0

Try again with an argument a bit more intelligent that doesn't take 2 milliseconds to destroy.

Thanks for playing!!!

P.S. Essential worker for the win, so while I've been at work everyday, you've been in your mom and dad's basement with 3 masks on worshipping Fauci. Pathetic.

Seems like you guys need to mobilize a recall effort
Its amazing how Gavin Newscam suddenly relaxed all his bullshit and started magically finding new ways for the state to start opening up as soon as our recall effort gained enough signatures to qualify for the ballot
I’m on CA and this is 100. Was frustrating as fuck having 24 Hour Fitness closed amd my Bjj closed too most of last year and part of this year . Good to go back to both .

Lol, I was hoping you'd reply so I could make a fool out of you again.

If you're "vaccinated" then what does it matter if someone else isn't? You're protected, right?

Me: 2
You: 0

Try again with an argument a bit more intelligent that doesn't take 2 milliseconds to destroy.

Thanks for playing!!!

P.S. Essential worker for the win, so while I've been at work everyday, you've been in your mom and dad's basement with 3 masks on worshipping Fauci. Pathetic.

I got my second shot last weekend. I guess that was a self own. Am I rite?

I love how you ducked the question.

What does a "vaccinated" person have to fear from an unvaccinated person?

Please, answer, so I can have another good laugh, purely at your expense.

Are you gonna get the third shot? Annual boosters? There's no end in sight......you know coronaviruses have been around forever right? Flatten the curve buddy, flatten that curve

I love how you ducked the question.

What does a "vaccinated" person have to fear from an unvaccinated person?

Please, answer, so I can have another good laugh, purely at your expense.

Not sure why you're asking this? You made it seem that you weren't vaccinated? I said get vaccinated so you don't spread it to others even if you're asymptomatic.

Are you gonna get the third shot? Annual boosters? There's no end in sight......you know coronaviruses have been around forever right? Flatten the curve buddy, flatten that curve

I already get the flu shot yearly so if that's what it takes. Flatten the curve was always stupid but what'd you expect from the previous admin?

I already get the flu shot yearly so if that's what it takes. Flatten the curve was always stupid but what'd you expect from the previous admin?
Well then they hit their target audience in you. Can I ask, do you pay out of pocket for these shots? Would you still get them if you did have to pay? How much would you pay? $100 or $1000?

If your state don't support you then don't support your state. Pack up and roll out

Thousands of people die every year because they do not have the means to pay for medication, surgery, etc. And the Feds and state governments do not give one single fuck. Lol at anyone who thinks these continued restrictions are to save lives.

Seems like you guys need to mobilize a recall effort
Its amazing how Gavin Newscam suddenly relaxed all his bullshit and started magically finding new ways for the state to start opening up as soon as our recall effort gained enough signatures to qualify for the ballot

Exactly this^

That arrogant prick changed his tone real quick once the signatures to be validated showed some real numbers.

All sudden everything's open, they are allowing people outside w/o masks, schools have been pushed to open for a couple months now. Remarkebly Cali went from worse state with covid to the best state.

I hope he loses anyways, he profited heavily from this.

Back