Opinion Oregon Governor Putting Us On Restrictions Again (4th Time Overall)

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/202...ctions-according-to-the-governors-office.html

Our governor Kate Brown has shutdown indoor restaurants, gyms, and other services for the 3rd time within 6 months in two of our largest counties. She claims it was because hospitalizations are over 300 across the state. 300+ hospitalizations in a state of almost 4.5 million people. That's about .000071% of the population. Keep in mind Oregon is in the Top 10 of COVID restrictions and has close to 2 million vaccinations across the state. We had a female track star collapse at the finish line recently because she was required to wear a mask while running. Oregon was the ONLY state to require athletes to wear masks outdoors

Our governor claims she will give out an extra 20 million to help small businesses. Sounds great right? The thing is there are over 5000 restaurants in Multnomah County alone. So that would be around $1000 to $2000 to each of these eateries who are already struggling to stay afloat during this whole pandemic

I brought this up on Facebook because I feel for those small businesses struggling out there. They have done everything they have been asked to do for over a year and are still getting shutdown. And what do some folks say in response? "Well, if people had been wearing their masks and washing their hands we wouldn't be on restrictions again" and most haven't said a word

It really shocked me. These are a lot of the same folks justifying all the rioting, looting, and burning of downtown Portland as a "cause for change." The same people telling everyone to support local and black owned businesses. Our governor is purposely ruining these small businesses and no one will speak out. But they'll attack a few folks who won't wear a mask and not because they are concerned about their health

Biden or Trump? Mask or No Mask? Pro-Vaccine or Anti-Vaccine? Black Lives Matter or Blue Lives Matter? PS5 or Xbox Series? Doesn't matter. She is controlling everything we can do. And the people screaming "RESIST! RESIST! RESIST!" for 4 years would rather argue with a guy for not wearing a mask or getting the vaccine. The rest are just completely silent. Either they are afraid or they don't care, which is even more disturbing

Not agreeing or disagreeing with your stance because I don’t live there but hospitalizations are up 27% in a week. These are preventative measures meaning she’s trying to stop it from getting worse not waiting until it’s really bad then acting.

You also have the UK strain which is the most infectious.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with your stance because I don’t live there but hospitalizations are up 27% in a week. These are preventative measures meaning she’s trying to stop it from getting worse not waiting until it’s really bad then acting.

That's the thing. We were shutdown from November to February which was only supposed to be a "two week freeze." Brown had all those counties on High Risk and limited capacity. Still couldn't gather in large groups indoors or outdoors. Businesses were just starting to get things moving and now they have to fall back yet again.

COVID will not disappear no matter how many times we lockdown or put counties on Extreme Risk. This isn't a hurricane we are waiting to pass. Besides, legislators have had over a year to get hospitals under control. What the hell have they been doing all this time?

I honestly think it's because most people don't want the vaccine anymore. And the vaccine just became available to the public on April 19th. The following week she puts our two biggest counties on extreme restrictions again because suddenly cases are going up over the state?

Sooner or later we will have to resume living our lives we can’t hide in caves surrounded by leaves and sand with the hope the world won’t eventually kill us all.

Exactly

I mean, COVID is not going to disappear because of lockdowns, masks, social distancing, or even vaccines. It's here to stay. We are just prolonging the inevitable

Seems like you guys need to mobilize a recall effort
Its amazing how Gavin Newscam suddenly relaxed all his bullshit and started magically finding new ways for the state to start opening up as soon as our recall effort gained enough signatures to qualify for the ballot

Eventually we have to open back up and the retards who refuse to be vaccinated have to just deal with the consequences of their stupidity. Still too early for that, but soon.

Its amazing how Gavin Newscam suddenly relaxed all his bullshit and started magically finding new ways for the state to start opening up as soon as our recall effort gained enough signatures to qualify for the ballot

Oh we tried last year. Couldn't quite get enough signatures by the deadline

Kate Brown came out as a bisexual woman not too long ago

We told you this a year ago. You aren't ever getting your freedom back. The left wing have extreme stockholm syndrome and will always side with their abusers. Enough people have had to vote with their feet and get the hell out of democrat reichs that they've lost congressional seats.

Last edited:
They literally changed the tire thresholds so that reopening could be faster. . June 15, going to abandon the tier system. That recall, I mean fundamental science, is fantastic

Talk to people that work in hospitals every day at my job. Michigan has been bad. They say just about everybody is getting oxygen and getting out now. At first it was older/sick people, and when they were bad enough to be there it was over. Multiple people have said they aren’t seeing as many deaths.

27% increase from what? That might not be a crazy number.. Also lol at not looking the % of people admitted to the hospital THAT ARE DYING. It’s kind of an important part of the equation before you start destroying healthy peoples lives completely again.

There is no excuse for the outdoor mask requirements. Smart people you call dumb because you associate politics with intelligence knew that quite a while ago, but you can know it now too because fauci admitted as much in a fashion line it was common sense *rolleyes*

And yet I live in the UK and have access to info within a medical field. The only persons I know compromised are the unfit/fat and elderly whereas those whom close to me that failed a test were fine, but... I know of two paralyzed persons and a death from the jab PERSONALLY and this doesn't include the extended sickness from the bodys immune system fighting itself via mRNA.

Things are not as they seem.

Smoke and mirrors.

Using PCR at elevated levels caused lockdowns coupled with open access test sites. I know of numerous families being paid £500 per instance of a failed test and isolation. There Is a method to game the system.

Wait until they check the PPE contracts, oooosh.

Last edited:
Back