Ordering gym clothes, suggestions?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Fresh Biscuits, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Fresh Biscuits

Fresh Biscuits Orange Belt

I'd like to place an order online for a bunch of new workout clothes for the gym, so I'm wondering if anyone has done the same recently and had a good experience with a certain website?

I'm not gonna buy all underarmor, too expensive and I don't really like the material anyway. Just out for stuff that looks decent, is comfortable, and reasonably priced.

2. JJC245

JJC245 Yellow Belt

What do you mean by gym clothes. If by gym you mean a place with weights, treadmills etc, I would just go to the local clothing store and pick up some cheap gym shorts and a few t shirts,....that's what I do anyways. If you are going to be doing MT or kickboxing or something similar, I would get some board shorts(I have a pair of Truths and I like them a lot), and maybe some compression shorts if you wanted, as far as shirts, any old shirt will do imo.
    Here are a few websites that I have ordered from recently and have had good experiences with:
    The TXMMA Store : , Home of TRUTH Fightwear & the Best Deals in MMA!
    FightStuff US
    Welcome to Budovideos.com - The Largest Selection of Martial Arts Videos on the Net!

j-boxing likes this.
  3. Razorteets

Razorteets White Belt

If by "gym clothes" you mean rashguards, nogi quality boardshorts, etc there are a number of different websites you could check out. I would personally just use the forum search function for "trusted websites" or something of that sort. You can also generally dig up a Sherdog coupon code for most websites on the forums as well.

I just recently ordered a Hayabusa rashguard and Sprawl boardshorts from riofightwear.com using the SDOG coupon code (10% off, can't complain about that). It's been about a week and they haven't come in yet, but I live in Alaska, so I wasn't expecting them to.

4. Fresh Biscuits

Fresh Biscuits Orange Belt

Thanks for the help guys. I'm basically looking for all sorts of stuff, t-shirts, shorts, jogging pants, rash guards etc. The reason I want to order online is because I live in northern Alberta, and the shopping here is brutal and overpriced.

Plus I'm picky!

5. DansMuayThaiMMA

DansMuayThaiMMA Banned Banned

MMA Warehouse.com

I have ordered both equipment and clothing from them several times. They have a wide selection of vendors and brands. Check them out.

Dan

j-boxing likes this.
  6. Hooran

Hooran Banned Banned

Where do you buy clothes for gym these days? I like some gotapparel.com t-shirts a lot as they are really very cheap and nice for this purpose. I would like to recommend you to try them out too, I think you will like them ;)

Last edited: May 28, 2018