Orange on your stove

Helping a buddy with a little project. I have installed, black, stainless, even grey, but this is a first...I really like it, but I like interesting colors. When it comes to design, do you like the more basic design elements, or are you more adventurous?

View attachment 844186 View attachment 844187

I like the color a lot but it will depend on what they put around it. I'd be really interested in the final look of the kitchen.

I think colorful appliances work if the rest of the kitchen is designed to accommodate it. Smooth, minimalist cabinetry in neutral tones (white/light gray) so that the color from the stove pops makes a good combo. Maybe the fridge can be another bright color, as well as the stand mixer and other appliances

If they plan on sticking it in a farmhouse-style or Tuscan kitchen then it will be an eyesore

This is what I was going to say. If it matches with the rest of his setup then sure it's great.

Going to go with no... not my bag and wouldn't fit in with the rest of the decor.

Give me your basic, modern stainless steel personally.

Would have to see what the kitchen looked like post renovations.

I like the color a lot but it will depend on what they put around it. I'd be really interested in the final look of the kitchen.

The cabinets are a Quarter Sawn Oak with a cherry stain, it picks up the stove, floor is light colored wood, counters are Cherry Butcher block and Granite..

Bold, contrasting colors are great for focal points. As long as you are okay with the stove being the focal point of the kitchen, you’re good to go.

pfft this is a stove

mqWX9M6.jpg
dang we lost a soldier in battle

The dude is actually a Mets fan, that was part of the inspiration for the stove..
I've noticed a few people in the area have painted their houses Mets colors this year. Is this some sort of new thing? Haven't payed attention to baseball in years.

I've noticed a few people in the area have painted their houses Mets colors this year. Is this some sort of new thing? Haven't payed attention to baseball in years.

Inside or outside on the Mets colors? Inside is one thing, sharing the Mets colors with your neighbors is another level of crazy..

Countertops installed, Stone is an incredible material, whoever created this earth must have been an artist..
B51322FF-36DB-421B-947C-6FD956288A9A.jpeg 88B50527-79F9-4D0A-8319-D3B23EB3E2F1.jpeg

These are certainly not new, but maybe some people haven’t seen them before..It’s a microwave designed to be installed under counter..Drawer automatically opens up, drop food in, close, and nuke..it’s very convenient in this application..second photo reveals hidden keypad..
D31B1513-7DFE-4F53-811F-43AE0960E7B2.jpeg 9266CFA6-C031-416E-AD99-CA7809F08BAA.jpeg 51A35D77-D04E-4549-A428-DFB1045BE6AF.jpeg

Customer couldn’t decide between a White Board or a Cork Board..We gave him options, behind White Board, sits the Cork board, just a couple of turn buttons, and he can change it up..
331CA670-DA51-4FAC-9422-1F719192917E.jpeg 049E8DD4-08F2-45F8-80EE-608E1A6E84B1.jpeg

That stove would stick out like a sore thumb in my kitchen. All my appliances are stainless steel, my walls and cupboards are white with black accents, my counter tops are black marble and the floor is black and white ceramic tile.

Back