Opinion Orange man good?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

In the dumbest way possible for the wrong reasons.

your bias is showing.

These are two things he's handled poorly and then you said etc....

lolwut? made progress with china, got trade deals with japan and a few other countries, negotiations with eu, trying to get rid of nafta...

and re: nato - exactly? nato is obsolete and the eu (which gets most of the benefit of nato) isn't covering their end of the deal. warsaw pact is over, there shouldn't even be a nato, let alone a usa-led anto in which we're basically the entire military.

and yes, i said etc. i could go on...

It's hilarious how these people think there's a deepstate pedo billionaire group out there trying to globalize the world for pedophilia.....but Trump, the billionaire who was hyped up by the media, who was buddies with Epstein is some how the good guy and no way near a pedo.

giphy.gif
Lets not forget he is the only one out of all the of Epsteins buddies who has been accused of raping a 13 year old.

Obviously a mod got caught with another alt account.

Even I can name a few "good" things he's done, and I personally cannot stand the man, but it goes nowhere near balancing the ledger...

he is good because he triggers people and in this retarded timeline, getting the opposite side to eat it makes it worthwhile to burn a country down.
Lol you would love orange man, kid politick

Back