Opinion Orange man good?

Not A Theist

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I frequently hear the phrase "orange man bad" used to reduce positions against Trump down to a blanket motivation of just hating him. The reality is though, many (most?) people ragging on Trump do so being able to provide a list of reasons why the orange man is bad. What I've been wondering is, does anyone believe that the orange man is good? And if so, can they say what is good about him?

Can anyone tell me why the orange man is good? Like, not just a good response to some political movement you are opposed to, pushes good policy on a particular issue or set of issues, etc, but is he, himself, actually good? Do people actually look at Trump and say "That's a good man"? If so, why do you think that? "Orange man bad" is a rhetorical tool used to distract from some particular position but it begs the question - does anyone actually believe this guy is good? That question almost never comes up.

If none of you can say "orange man good" and provide a case for why he's good, I have to assume that your support for him is largely reactionary, and he's the scuzzy solution to an even worse problem. Basically, you think Trump sucks, but the other side is worse. You might find you have some common ground with the side you hate then - that you, too, think "orange man bad" even as you fight the people who say "orange man bad."

Happily, in before "but all politicians are bad!" to distract from this very direct question... I think we can all take that as an admission of "Yes, orange man is bad - but I support him, so I need to deflect everyone's vision from that."

lolz @ making this thread, truly believing that no one can list "good" things.

'comony
pulling troops out of foreign countries
not starting or increasing wars for the first time in decades (didn't bomb any embassies, didn't drone strike americans)
nato
trade deals
etc

I frequently hear the phrase "orange man bad" used to reduce positions against Trump down to a blanket motivation of just hating him. The reality is though, many (most?) people ragging on Trump do so being able to provide a list of reasons why the orange man is bad. What I've been wondering is, does anyone believe that the orange man is good? And if so, can they say what is good about him?

Can anyone tell me why the orange man is good? Like, not just a good response to some political movement you are opposed to, pushes good policy on a particular issue or set of issues, etc, but is he, himself, actually good? Do people actually look at Trump and say "That's a good man"? If so, why do you think that? "Orange man bad" is a rhetorical tool used to distract from some particular position but it begs the question - does anyone actually believe this guy is good? That question almost never comes up.

If none of you can say "orange man good" and provide a case for why he's good, I have to assume that your support for him is largely reactionary, and he's the scuzzy solution to an even worse problem. Basically, you think Trump sucks, but the other side is worse. You might find you have some common ground with the side you hate then - that you, too, think "orange man bad" even as you fight the people who say "orange man bad."

Happily, in before "but all politicians are bad!" to distract from this very direct question... I think we can all take that as an admission of "Yes, orange man is bad - but I support him, so I need to deflect everyone's vision from that."

Orange man good

Trump admin : Signs bill authorising sanctions against Chinese responsible for Uyghur repression

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...se-responsible-for-uyghur-repression.4115631/

Some other good things: Not starting a war in Syria. Being tough on China. Giving Bolton the boot.

R.I.P

Dualistic thinking is too limiting and there is no good or bad, it's all perspective.

It's hilarious how these people think there's a deepstate pedo billionaire group out there trying to globalize the world for pedophilia.....but Trump, the billionaire who was hyped up by the media, who was buddies with Epstein is some how the good guy and no way near a pedo.

giphy.gif

What happened to TS?
I just assumed one of the mods banned him based on thread title without reading further. Assumed he was praising Trump and...

If he ends up "unbanned", you'll know I was right.

Wow! You can't criticise Trump on here or else!? Don't ban me!

It's hilarious how these people think there's a deepstate pedo billionaire group out there trying to globalize the world for pedophilia.....but Trump, the billionaire who was hyped up by the media, who was buddies with Epstein is some how the good guy and no way near a pedo.

giphy.gif
You'd think if they were such good buddies, all of you wouldn't have to keep posting the exact same 2 second clip at a party full of people with news cameras there.

What is your claim exactly? That there is evidence of Trump banging kids but instead of using it to go after him, they decided to make up a hoax about him being a Russian sleeper cell and eating 2 scoops of ice cream? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Back