Opro

Woob

French knickers belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Don't worry this isn't another thread asking what the best mout guard is...

I just want to know if i am at the right age to spending big moolar ona gum shield. I am 19 (20 in april) adn with the festivities arising, i was thinking of a gettign an opro for christmas. But i was wondering whether you guys think cos of my age that my mouth might still be growing thus making a bad idea to be shelling out

Your good dude. Even if your mouth does grow(I think your done) I'd rather spend money on a guard then replacing my teeth.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Your good dude. Even if your mouth does grow(I think your done) I'd rather spend money on a guard then replacing my teeth.

www.SSFgear.com

you make a convincing argument. i think i will get one but i spose i betterget it ordered now if i do so they can send the mold and crap in time

yeah, i dont think it will be a problem.. youll be happy you dont break any teeth when you catch a knee by accident

I am 20 and i waited until i got my wisdom teeth out just incase your teeth slide around a little if you havent gotten your wisdom teeth out i would reccommed doing that first

Foxx_MMA said:
I am 20 and i waited until i got my wisdom teeth out just incase your teeth slide around a little if you havent gotten your wisdom teeth out i would reccommed doing that first

Very good point. It your getting them removed then it's no big deal but mine came in straight and I'm glad I was not training when they did less my mouthguards would have to be remade.

MY top wisdom teeth came through soon after my 18th. oh that was a good couple of months...

I think a bottom started to come through but has gone back in. will i have to wait for the bottom ones too?

When I had mine made by my DDS they took imprints of both my top and bottom teeth. My mouth piece has impressions of my bottom teeth in it.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
When I had mine made by my DDS they took imprints of both my top and bottom teeth. My mouth piece has impressions of my bottom teeth in it.

www.SSFgear.com

Well i might have my bottom ones out any way if the come through cos there isnt much room in mouth for any more teeth.

My opro doesnt have impressions of the bottom teeth so i think you should be ok as long as your tops are gone

Foxx_MMA said:
My opro doesnt have impressions of the bottom teeth so i think you should be ok as long as your tops are gone

Gone or just inplace?

the opro will create a gab between those back wisdowm teeth.. the mouthguard will not go all the way tot he back.
The gap will be big enough that the teeth will never even touch.. Even from a hard impact. You would have to be able to bite cleanly through the entire mouth piece for those teeth to touch.

Gsoares2 said:
the opro will create a gab between those back wisdowm teeth.. the mouthguard will not go all the way tot he back.
The gap will be big enough that the teeth will never even touch.. Even from a hard impact. You would have to be able to bite cleanly through the entire mouth piece for those teeth to touch.

good stuff. I was gonna go for the pro impact. well gonna get 2 cos of the offer.

Woob said:
good stuff. I was gonna go for the pro impact. well gonna get 2 cos of the offer.

cool, be sure to let us know how the ordering process is and what designes your getting.

Woob said:
MY top wisdom teeth came through soon after my 18th. oh that was a good couple of months...

I think a bottom started to come through but has gone back in. will i have to wait for the bottom ones too?

MY wisdom teeth on my left side came in when I was 17 and the ones on my right side just came in this year. I'm 22 now.

I had to wait 5 years so don't hold your breath.

Foxx_MMA said:
My opro doesnt have impressions of the bottom teeth

Dosen`t that suck couse isen`t one of the purpose to prevent a k.o to have a close mouth?

The Opro forces you to have a open mouth unless you don`t whant to chew it apart.

Thoughts?

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com

Damn, Opro dosen`t have bottom impression wich fuckin sucks.

Back